Local time
9:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trade you
That’s a every night thing for me
I wake up with chest muscles hurting
That did it...I just ordered ewe two cases of cheese to go with this incessant whine ewe got. Don't fret on the addy, I'll look up the street address but I do remember the town is Brokeback Mountain, WV.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trade you
That’s a every night thing for me
I wake up with chest muscles hurting
Sometimes I get stuff on my mind and can't sleep. Last night was one of those nights. Doesn't have to be anything important. Just silly stuff.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sometimes I get stuff on my mind and can't sleep. Last night was one of those nights. Doesn't have to be anything important. Just silly stuff.
I know you may not want to try but I find that CBD gummies really help me at times like this. Helps settle the mind without any high or anything.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That did it...I just ordered ewe two cases of cheese to go with this incessant whine ewe got. Don't fret on the addy, I'll look up the street address but I do remember the town is Brokeback Mountain, WV.
Your just hoping for pictures or videos

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know you may not want to try but I find that CBD gummies really help me at times like this. Helps settle the mind without any high or anything.
I've tried CBD oils of various strength....did absolutely nothing.

I also tried a cannabis tincture that my sister in law made. Holy hell, that was a horrible experience. Made sleep impossible.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks much.
I finally started to work on the do it yourself 346 kit @Woodrow sold to me months ago and I don't really feel like messing with the oem muffler.
I don't like where the outlet is on the 346, or the 357. I usually block it off and braze in a pipe.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't like where the outlet is on the 346, or the 357. I usually block it off and braze in a pipe.

I was planning on putting a pipe outlet on.
I didn't really want to deal with all the *f-wordery that Husky put inside the muffler I have as well.
Aftermarket one should suffice then.
At least it will be good enough for Dallas.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got the treatment back in '06 and never looked back...child making days of mine came to a screeching halt.
Took me a bit to find, but something was tickling the back of my mind you posted a while back. I got too busy and forgot to ask which way you transitioned. You know you could be more supportive for Alice there Jaye considering you went first 17 years ago.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took me a bit to find, but something was tickling the back of my mind you posted a while back. I got too busy and forgot to ask which way you transitioned. You know you could be more supportive for Alice there Jaye considering you went first 17 years ago.
Lol...I left the door wide open on that one.