Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I had the coin, it'd be mine. Figured y'all might wanna peek.
thats not what they want to see

the perverts
Just the thought scares the bejesus outta me
lol sure it does
You could've omitted "gramps mobile" lol. Had that all wrapped up with plugs and wires. Got curb feelers? What is it?
i named it when he bought the truck
surprised he doesnt have a license plate saying it
Can you Rep the Repper?
you best be a paying customer

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
10:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Milk bags. Jugs. Boobs. Hooters. Udders. Your tits.....your call.
Fun bags
Sorry Ed. I always mix you up with @Redfin .
It's Jawney, get it right
You fuggin' wish
I certainly don't regret the move we made last summer. It has been a glorious summer so far, am I looking for a use for my Husky (buy a boat)? Certainly, just trying to decide what my best option is, our water levels still fluctuate quite a bit so unsure what I want to park at the dock. The kayaks are about the only time I can get the whole family out and exercising together without a bunch of whining about something.
Buy a pontoon, get a shore lift.
Morena E Hoas.
Haven't been able to shake a head cold, so gfy work today.
These pics showed up in one of my news feeds, I drive this hill a couple of times a week.
View attachment 383199View attachment 383200View attachment 383201
Pics of your ute on that
Damn it. Why in the fugg do all my facecrack links show up in German??? It's an ad for a nice 460 for sale.
Get the fuk off of facebook
Whats happening guys. Had to put some new plugs and wires in the gramps mobile. What did i miss?
A bunch of wannabe red-assed old men scratching their asses. You'd fit right in.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Buy a pontoon, get a shore lift.
I’m sure we’ll end up with each eventually but I still want something with more go than a pontoon. Likely end up with a 17-18ft bow rider with an outboard but around here most people seem to have stern drives so finding what I want isn’t easy.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
3:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m sure we’ll end up with each eventually but I still want something with more go than a pontoon. Likely end up with a 17-18ft bow rider with an outboard but around here most people seem to have stern drives so finding what I want isn’t easy.
Jet boat? Shallow capable, if you go alloy it'll take the inevitable oopsy. Inboard power tho which is a bit more servicing difficulty.