Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had two more bulls to band. I plan on eating one of em, so I let him go till he was pretty big.....a little too big really. He tore up a gate and got out of the catch pen at the barn. Luckily he was still in a small lot behind the barn. We took care of the smaller one, then moved him in with the other steers. A few hours later ol biggun was back in the barn.....so we closed him in again. This time we were better prepared....and he is banded, and in the field with the steers.
how old was it

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can’t have tint on front passenger windows here, only rear.
Yeah. Fukk those mfers.
The sun must be farther away there than it is down here.
GA DOT has a rule on tint(think its 35% light emitting max), but I always just let my front windows down when I get pulled over. Anything much darker, and I cant see that well at night anyway(especially when its raining)
Most of the older officers dont bother with it, as they understand from experience.
The sun coming through your trucks window all day eventually leaves marks on your skin.
My arms and the left side of my face are COVERED with "sun spots".
Tint helps with that.
I would never put it on the windshield though, as that DEFINITELY affects night time vision.
If the cops are scared to pull you over because they can't see in your vehicle, they should just call in some of their buds to help. They could even buy the next round of donuts as a thank you...

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah. Fukk those mfers.
The sun must be farther away there than it is down here.
GA DOT has a rule on tint(think its 35% light emitting max), but I always just let my front windows down when I get pulled over. Anything much darker, and I cant see that well at night anyway(especially when its raining)
Most of the older officers dont bother with it, as they understand from experience.
The sun coming through your trucks window all day eventually leaves marks on your skin.
My arms and the left side of my face are COVERED with "sun spots".
Tint helps with that.
I would never put it on the windshield though, as that DEFINITELY affects night time vision.
If the cops are scared to pull you over because they can't see in your vehicle, they should just call in some of their buds to help. They could even buy the next round of donuts as a thank you...
My F150 is the first vehicle I've had tinted, I had it done with the ceramic stuff to try and keep some heat out because I was parking in the sun at work. I had the fronts done to match the factory rear, I think around 18%. Been that way for over a year, maybe two now, and I've not had a problem.

Ask @41FanForLife, his stepson is a city cop and for a while they weren't even allowed to pull people over for infractions like tint, burnt bulbs, etc. because it was "targeting minorities". Not sure if that is still the case but I know it was for a while.

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning steer rustlers, grass jockeys and toilers in the sun. Thursday is going to be a hot one in 90's scattered showers but none up my way.
Was about 88 hear yesterday. Calling for 90's today. Stumping nearly burned my hand. And as much as I love my pfanner protos, the heat coming off the chipper made my head feel like it was swelling in that helmet 🤣
You southerners have big balls. Big, nasty, sweaty balls.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My F150 is the first vehicle I've had tinted, I had it done with the ceramic stuff to try and keep some heat out because I was parking in the sun at work. I had the fronts done to match the factory rear, I think around 18%. Been that way for over a year, maybe two now, and I've not had a problem.

Ask @41FanForLife, his stepson is a city cop and for a while they weren't even allowed to pull people over for infractions like tint, burnt bulbs, etc. because it was "targeting minorities". Not sure if that is still the case but I know it was for a while.
Definitely not allowed to target minorities especially now since the city mayor is a minority himself

Last edited:

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

They see your rainbow stickers and just leave you alone.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning gang, 56 to 71 here today.
Yesterday I left work a wee-bit early to take the kids to a LaCrosse Logger’s baseball game. It was their first ballpark experience, and my first time going to a Logger’s game. I’ll tell ya what, the whole experience was much better than any professional ball game I’ve been to. The atmosphere was great.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning all. A bit cooler here as well at the out of town place. 45 currently going to 72/ been a bit dry, so time to pump out of the pond out front.
20230706_060849.jpg
Several year old apple tree is recovering from a deer eating a year ago, Had thought it was a lost cause, but got lucky...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
about 1200 pounds ?
About 1000.
Was about 88 hear yesterday. Calling for 90's today. Stumping nearly burned my hand. And as much as I love my pfanner protos, the heat coming off the chipper made my head feel like it was swelling in that helmet 🤣
You southerners have big balls. Big, nasty, sweaty balls.
That's targeting hillbillies.

Screenshot_20230706-064806_Weather.jpg