Reaction score

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
3:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was close with the beard before I got the trim Thursday. The heat all escapes out the top of my melon now. I've had it so long now I don't notice the heat. I usually wear a shield here at work, masks *f-word with me a little but I'm adjusting. The wimmens dig the beard also. Not all of them, but the ones that do REALLY do:love2:

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was close with the beard before I got the trim Thursday. The heat all escapes out the top of my melon now. I've had it so long now I don't notice the heat. I usually were a shield here at work, masks *f-word with me a little but I'm adjusting. The wimmens dig the beard also. Not all of them, but the ones that do REALLY do:love2:

Maybe liddle Durabrett should grow a beard?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe liddle Durabrett should grow a beard?
Beer, beards; I'm more of a breadcrumb leaver when it comes to drinks and women. When he tastes his first good craft beer or has a lady yank him to her by the chin he'll be like "I'll be damned, mfer was right".

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was close with the beard before I got the trim Thursday. The heat all escapes out the top of my melon now. I've had it so long now I don't notice the heat. I usually wear a shield here at work, masks *f-word with me a little but I'm adjusting. The wimmens dig the beard also. Not all of them, but the ones that do REALLY do:love2:
Lol

If I trim it I'm gonna need some sun block this year

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Three hairs does not count as a beard. That's like a dude with a toilet seat hairline and comb-over saying he has a full head of hair.

It's the best I can do man. The universe hasn't granted me with the ability to have a Duck Dynasty 3' long beard. I've tried oils, shots, nada. What ua see is what ua get. The ladies like it, so that's all that matters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Beer, beards; I'm more of a breadcrumb leaver when it comes to drinks and women. When he tastes his first good craft beer or has a lady yank him to her by the chin he'll be like "I'll be damned, mfer was right".
If she grabs his junk he'll need to clean up :meparto:
His pal will buy him a decent brew, maybe, cause he's got no taste. Bet he's a parfumeded fish eater :llorona: all the way

Get him some wimmens soon!
I'm not . . . :taptap: