Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas.
Good morning, if anyone wants to send some rain this way it would be most welcome. If you can spare it that is. Weather was perfect for curing hay, not so much for growing it.

I can't wait for wood cutting season, and the temperatures that come with it.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
12:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Going to be a rainy one here today. +1 on the wood cutting season and the cooler temps. I would be perfectly happy with 50-70 degrees year around.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
2:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Going to be a rainy one here today. +1 on the wood cutting season and the cooler temps. I would be perfectly happy with 50-70 degrees year around.
50-55 is good. Little chill in t shirt, work for 2 minutes and your good and warm. Beyond 75 being drenched in sweat is unavoidable

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
50-55 is good. Little chill in t shirt, work for 2 minutes and your good and warm. Beyond 75 being drenched in sweat is unavoidable
But hey, once you get nice and saturated with sweat it helps keep you cooler.;)
Thats what I'm telling myself.
Slacked off this morning and let it get hot.
Now I'm going out to clear some brush.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife has that too. Fingers turn white with no circulation, though hers only happens below 50 degrees. One of the reasons we moved south. Though this past week I was questioning that decision. I have trouble with the heat. I thank God everyday we didn't move to Florida.

A lot of Yanks move to Florida. Then they realize that it's just too fughin hot there. After that, they move halfway back north to Tennessee. We call those people halfbacks.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife has that too. Fingers turn white with no circulation, though hers only happens below 50 degrees. One of the reasons we moved south. Though this past week I was questioning that decision. I have trouble with the heat. I thank God everyday we didn't move to Florida.
Used to be only if below 35, then 40 and now 50 and not every time. Jig fish for crappie below 40 some days and no problem while others I can't hold a rod. Feeding hay some mornings before work will set it off but that may just be from the stress of thinking about having to deal with fixing all the problems they cause.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
God forbid your hand slip and hit your hand in the cold. That’ll get a fella cussing fast. I like the heat packets my only problem is they are another expense so I try without em
I bought some reusable ones that use lighter fluid last year. Makes it a lot more affordable when I have to use them multiple days in a row. Of course you don't feel much until they start rewarming so you get a delayed reaction to the stream of profanity.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning all, no rain again. Maybe today. Gotta go and fix the kids AC in their new house today. Not keeping up, either a duct came off or low charge. I still have some 410A around here, I hope.

Be safe now.