Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
3:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya know what, those actually aint THAT bad, compared to some of the crap they put out after.
I do like yer style tho...

I had one. I used it when I chainsaw carved a chair for my wife. Ended up giving it to my brother in law when he needed something to cut up downed branches after a storm. With a bit pipe muffler mod, it actually did cut pretty good.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, Mr Ray gets it.
Hes always come through when I meeded him with a manual or an IPL, so its no surprise he knows whats up.
Sorry for the chitty hotel room pics, but this is a fine specimen of a McCulloch model SP125C.
@MedicineMan. was kind enough to share one with me, and even threw in some extremely nice powder coated pieces to replace some of these rattle canned ones.
I love it just the way it is. Battle scars and spray paint and all that.
Always dreamed of having one since I learned they existed. Never held one in my hands, or even got close to one until today.
It truly is an awesome feeling.
You know you have something in your hands that means business.
0329221750a.jpg 0329221750.jpg 0329221754_HDR.jpg 0329221757.jpg

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, Mr Ray gets it.
Hes always come through when I meeded him with a manual or an IPL, so its no surprise he knows whats up.
Sorry for the chitty hotel room pics, but this is a fine specimen of a McCulloch model SP125C.
@MedicineMan. was kind enough to share one with me, and even threw in some extremely nice powder coated pieces to replace some of these rattle canned ones.
Always dreamed of having one since I learned they existed. Never held one in my hands, or even got close to one until today.
View attachment 331987 View attachment 331988 View attachment 331989 View attachment 331990
Only watched vids of them. Nice score.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, Mr Ray gets it.
View attachment 331987 View attachment 331988 View attachment 331989 View attachment 331990

Fire that mutha up right in the lobby.
Tell them I said it was OK and they can GFY.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, Mr Ray gets it.

Nice one! :campeon:

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pro Mac 700?
Actually have a minty one of those already. Wears a 28" bar with full comp full chisel Stihl chain and pulls it like it never even heard what a fuch was.
It has been my BIG saw so far.
Guess that just changed.
Still one of my favorites. And the 7-10A.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fire that mutha up right in the lobby.
Tell them I said it was OK and they can GFY.
If I just had some mix...:p
Maybe not the best idea though.
This isn't my normal hotel.
Mfers around here look like they know whats up.
Id probably get shot 29 times before I got through the front door if I was carrying that beast.