Not So Pro 3

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
3:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whoa! Let’s keep this civil guys. I didn’t catch what lead up to this, but talk it through in a PM if you need to.

Ahh I think they got this place mixed up with Grindr

I Guessing it’s the usual dating chat & working themselves into a testosterone frenzy, so when they meet up they know who’s the dominator and the pillow biter.
:encama:

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
2:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ahh I think they got this place mixed up with Grindr

I Guessing it’s the usual dating chat & working themselves into a testosterone frenzy, so when they meet up they know who’s the dominator and the pillow biter.
:encama:
*Dominant.

Dominator is really good 2T oil, and not used by gheys at all. That's my story anyway, and I'm sticking to it. :)

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellers, sorry about last night. That all was pretty stupid. Jason got under my skin, which really is hard to do, generally. Again, my apologies.

Good morning and be safe.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I love pickled *s-word. I bought some of those at Menard’s. The pickled eggs from Michigan Tech are to die for
I'll have to try dem eggs. That's where the asparagus came from. Thx for the tip.
BTW, Not a strong vinegar pickeling taste on these little jewels.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellers, sorry about last night. That all was pretty stupid. Jason got under my skin, which really is hard to do, generally. Again, my apologies.

Good morning and be safe.
At least it was with you this time and not @cuinrearview and @GCJenks204 arguing about their meat