Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@redline4
Finally found one of these that's got alot of potential Ed. Factory LP stove, mini fridge combo. with the pop top. Manual trans, needs TLC, didn't know if your daughter still had interest. Maybe Daddio had some extra of the General's cash needing spent.
I'll call it the Luck of the Irish bus for now. More better than the Shamrock Sleeper LOL!!View attachment 330937 View attachment 330938 View attachment 330939 View attachment 330940 View attachment 330941

That gator on the front tag is a deal killer!

The brick for a brake does not say we been maintained either but for parking in a campsight a brick is acceptable.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
11:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening / Morning All.

Was having a peaceful relaxing day until the boy went downstairs to feed the cat. “ Dad, there water pouring in the basement window.”

With the bright sun and 40f temps there was lots of melting today but not enough that the water coming out of the sump discharge had a path away from the house to follow. Some of that chased down the side of the foundation and over flowed the window well causing some to leak in the window. Thankfully we had everything on hand I needed to remedy the situation.

So much for my slacking…
Needs plowing when it's fresh.
Slippery when it's icy.
Window penetrating mud making when its melty.

Snow sounds like a bit of a dick.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
6:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine were put away today. Hauled them back to dads today. Switching them out for my mowers.

Snowblower ready to go and the snowplow got cleaned up and put in the shed at my parents.
Fukk snow.
Funny thing, drove into the garage, dropped the plow, backed out and the truck sunk 6" into the yard.. Dad has some ruts to fill in once it dries out now.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@redline4
Finally found one of these that's got alot of potential Ed. Factory LP stove, mini fridge combo. with the pop top. Manual trans, needs TLC, didn't know if your daughter still had interest. Maybe Daddio had some extra of the General's cash needing spent.
I'll call it the Luck of the Irish bus for now. More better than the Shamrock Sleeper LOL!!View attachment 330937 View attachment 330938 View attachment 330939 View attachment 330940 View attachment 330941

I think as of right now she has put her plan of traveling the U.S. in a van/camper bus on the back burner.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That gator on the front tag is a deal killer!

The brick for a brake does not say we been maintained either but for parking in a campsight a brick is acceptable.
Agreed. Gators are ornery varmints.:)
My wife is a Florida fan. I dont know why I put up with it...;)

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Snakes were bad enough living in Arkansas…can’t imagine dealing with gators…
It was a bit of an inside joke Greg.;)
University of Georgia and University of Florida have had a rivalry going for a LONG time.
Always culminates into a big party in Jacksonville Florida every year for the rivalry game. Good time all around, and nobody takes it as serious as Alabama does.:D
I'm more afraid of a mosquito than an alligator.:)

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a bit of an inside joke Greg.;)
University of Georgia and University of Florida have had a rivalry going for a LONG time.
Always culminates into a big party in Jacksonville Florida every year for the rivalry game. Good time all around, and nobody takes it as serious as Alabama does.:D
I'm more afraid of a mosquito than an alligator.:)
Lol, I guess that one sailed right over my head :)

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornins…42 to 70 and clear. Get the crock pot rolling and start burning some limbs and *s-wordt in the fire pit directly.

On a side note…got my snowblower and snowmobiles cleaned up and back in the shop as well.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 330966 View attachment 330967

Time to
Go slack in the hot tub

then maybe tinker on the 2511 and try not to run it over with my truck…along with the 2139
Thought that 2511 was a new purchase from this side of Pennsyltucky??
Morning All, slow dragging to get moving myself this morning!
Still no @dall ?? Hopefully he didn't get his hand caught in the boat anchor rope.