Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Smoked eye of round, mashed taters, roasted carrots and GF Yorkshire Puddings. Not going to fed a marine with this plate but I sure enjoyed it. View attachment 329474
Depends on whether or not the Marine has werms. Some Marines don't, that would satisfy this one.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fappers!
Just cruised through a little music and ran across this one.
Good GFY song for anyone that needs one.:cool:

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Smoked eye of round, mashed taters, roasted carrots and GF Yorkshire Puddings. Not going to fed a marine with this plate but I sure enjoyed it. View attachment 329474
Damn that looks good Gary!
Grilled a baked potato and a chuck eye steak for Bosslady and meself, and some storebought shrimp scampi for a potato topper.(damn good and quick too, if you have never tried it).
We were both starving, so no pics.
Steaks were just down and dirty on the gas grill.
WFO. Well greased rack.
Salt and pepper.
4 minutes each side, and didnt try to put the flames out. We like them better with a little char on the fat.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh, and the floaty thing now does floaty thing things.:)
0306221413_HDR.jpg 0306221413.jpg
Was really impressed with the way it handles and the speed it has for the little 40HP. Probably 15 mph, and doesnt steer QUITE like a river barge.
The 24' we used to have might have made 7 mph, and took 40 acres to turn around.
I think we are gonna enjoy this one. It also launches and loads very well.

Only down side to the day was we found this that some sleezebag apparently scuttled. Registration ran out in 2015. Must have wanted the trailer for something.
Just sank the boat and left it.
Bad part is there were at least two of them, because how else would *s-wordbag one get back?
0306221405.jpg

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh, and the floaty thing now does floaty thing things.:)
View attachment 329476 View attachment 329477
Was really impressed with the way it handles and the speed it has for the little 40HP. Probably 15 mph, and doesnt steer QUITE like a river barge.
The 24' we used to have might have made 7 mph, and took 40 acres to turn around.
I think we are gonna enjoy this one. It also launches and loads very well.

Only down side to the day was we found this that some sleezebag apparently scuttled. Registration ran out in 2015. Must have wanted the trailer for something.
Just sank the boat and left it.
Bad part is there were at least two of them, because how else would *s-wordbag one get back?
View attachment 329478
probably should pull it up
im sure theres a husky holding it down

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ain’t been jerking up here lately…got a little problem fellas. This ain’t nothing but a thing. I’m gonna soon rectify, with a punk. This boy who’s over the legal age limit of 18 adult, he’s 24 actually…gonna feel a little Marine Corps rash.

He’s been f’ng around sending bullshitt texts, you name it, FB and all, from different accounts, to my daughter….she blocked his ass every way you can.

I’m gonna make a fool out of this boy!

I got a bead on his ass now as far as where he lives and stays, through connections…I’m gonna make his punk ass wish he had never ran across my daughter, and me.

I’ll leave this, at that.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ain’t been jerking up here lately…got a little problem fellas. This ain’t nothing but a thing. I’m gonna soon rectify, with a punk. This boy who’s over the legal age limit of 18 adult, he’s 24 actually…gonna feel a little Marine Corps rash.

He’s been f’ng around sending bullshitt texts, you name it, FB and all, from different accounts, to my daughter….she blocked his ass every way you can.

I’m gonna make a fool out of this boy!

I got a bead on his ass now as far as where he lives and stays, through connections…I’m gonna make his punk ass wish he had never ran across my daughter, and me.

I’ll leave this, at that.

Family first, if you need bail money you know where we are.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Monday mfers. Which side of freezing you're on this morning depends on if you're on a knoll or in a swale. It's precipitating too so the same rules apply to what type is falling. Supposed to change to all snow here shortly and do a little of it until early afternoon. Flipping the switch on society to "off" for a weekend sure makes a difference come Monday. The time spent in the national forest didn't yield anything except some physical and mental fitness, and that's OK. Take it slow today guys and get your feet under you.