Not So Pro 3

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
10:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lamb. Turkish lamb. And chips, with hummus and garlic yoghurt.
That's where it's at right now.
View attachment 328551
@GCJenks204 hummus and yogurt on fries, can you believe this guy?

Morning. Saturday work cancelled two weeks in a row. Still woke up before 4:00 but it was nice crawling back into bed for some sleeping in action. Hopefully the cancelations continue once winter breaks. GFYs to those that need it.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning crew.
Jergels was rocking last night with arena rock bands.
Guess you could say I'm getting to be an old fukk too.
Time to coffee up and go!!
Not if you went out on a Friday night. None of us old fuggers do that. Hell, most of us don't want to go out in the afternoon. You young whippersnappers!

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
9:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning bishes dall and Dallas of the Northwoods. Going to be a long busy day. Just got to the event site with the firewood. Hoping for a great turn out after canceling last year due to the pandemic. We have been getting lots of emails with questions which means we are now reaching people who have yet to attend. New site sure to be a challenge but we have new great support and we were able to set up yet starting at 7 so lots got done.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning bishes dall and Dallas of the Northwoods. Going to be a long busy day. Just got to the event site with the firewood. Hoping for a great turn out after canceling last year due to the pandemic. We have been getting lots of emails with questions which means we are now reaching people who have yet to attend. New site sure to be a challenge but we have new great support and we were able to set up yet starting at 7 so lots got done.

You're still a slacker.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How’s you slacker
You're still a slacker.
yes he is

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok guys, being lazy, but really just trying to get all the parts before tear down, can anyone confirm that the pto side case bearing on a Stihl ms441c is proprietary with a shoulder?
Measurements are 15x35x13, but picture looks like it has a shoulder and I know it's depth is set by the oil pump.

Flywheel side is 16x35x11, and I found some of those.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok guys, being lazy, but really just trying to get all the parts before tear down, can anyone confirm that the pto side case bearing on a Stihl ms441c is proprietary with a shoulder?
Measurements are 15x35x13, but picture looks like it has a shoulder and I know it's depth is set by the oil pump.

Flywheel side is 16x35x11, and I found some of those.

Flywheel side, 9503 003 0355 16x35x11

PTO side, 9523 003 4278 15x35x13

2mm is reflects the shoulder.
You can assemble by putting the flywheel side in first and don't have to worry about the oil pump it will be indexed properly automatically. I think the Stihl guys just like to do some things the hard way.