Not So Pro 3

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty common place around here with infill housing. Really the city’s fault for putting the mains and sewers under the roadway.
Was more that they build an entire house before getting round to connecting the services Gaz. For instance, if water was connected today, then how did the plumber check his work?

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
4:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If YOU were going to build a house, do you reckon you'd wait til it was finished to find out the water connection requires digging up the whole street (see steel plate) thereby cutting off all your soon-to-be neighbours, or would you get water on from the beginning? FFS.
View attachment 328454
Looks as if Steve Bollowg is about to show you where to insert your camera phone Adam. LOL!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was more that they build an entire house before getting round to connecting the services Gaz. For instance, if water was connected today, then how did the plumber check his work?

I realize what you meant Adam and I meant it when I said common practice here. Evenin new sub divisions the water service is not typically installed and functional until just before move in We would need Nic to confirm what plumbers do but from what I understand rough in’s are checked with air, lines capped and the pressurized to ensure no leaks

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gentlemen! Last one of the week. I hope it is a short one. We have been crazy busy lately. I could use a break. My fence protector has been working great at least, getting a good workout with this rain.