Not So Pro 3

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just pulled another bit of it out of my gum. Fughing dentists.
Had one pulled back in June.
3rd one from the lower molar area.
First two were no issue
This last one seemed to come out like the last ones, but it was the very back left lower molar. Apparently, it had "friends". I had a piece of bone dug out in October? sometime.
Now, theres a nerve that wants some attention.
No problem, until I try to eat, then it gets aggravated and all "bishy".
Gotta go back and see if they can find and kill the whiny lil coont.:mad:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to the VA hospital about 6:30am. Tested negative for Covid, flu, and RSV. Chest X-ray showed pneumonia, wth! Never had that before, assuming they know what they are doing. He said the Covid test is about 80% accurate
My nephew and his wife both tested negative for covid
It ended up costing them about 17k
In medical bills
You may want to get tested again.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had one pulled back in June.
3rd one from the lower molar area.
First two were no issue
This last one seemed to come out like the last ones, but it was the very back left lower molar. Apparently, it had "friends". I had a piece of bone dug out in October? sometime.
Now, theres a nerve that wants some attention.
No problem, until I try to eat, then it gets aggravated and all "bishy".
Gotta go back and see if they can find and kill the whiny lil coont.:mad:

So....we are in agreement.

Dentists are the spawn of Satan.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone had any experiences with cerakote on gun parts and pieces? Curious on durability, application, and finish thickness to machined parts. Looks like a dedicated oven cure no food source oven. Looks as if it adheres to metal and synthetic stocks too. Curious as to believe all the hype. Thx

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've added a ? to throw everyone off the scent of me stepping on my dick.
Well, to help with your phallic stomping, let me give some dates and general appearance nicknames to our beloved Ferds;
1. Start a little early. The 1966 was a unique model. Not quite a bumpside yet, but a very attractive grill in the upper trim levels, and fairly rare here. Id consider a 4 x 4 custom cab variety a bucket list find.
2. 1967 through 1972.
Same basic body style with slightly different grille and emblem changes.
They call those "bump sides", due to the common convex swell in the upper body panel. Fine vehicles, but all have the fuel tank behind the drivers seat.
3. 1973 through 1979. My absolute favorite years(maybe because I was "hatched" in 1973).
These have become known as the "dentside" years, due to the common "dent" or concave arch in the upper body line. They also wisely decided to relocate the fuel tank or tanks to the chassis, and therefore free up some cargo space behind the seat(oh, and not incinerate the driver and passengers):).
They also made a lot of changes in the outer and inner appearance through those years.
Biggest for me was the grille design.
1973-74 had a simple, round headlight rim cast into the grille, with horizontal slats. Any emblems or upfit badges were put either on the hood, or on the fenders.
1975 through 1977(and some 1978) added a square perimeter to the headlight bezel with slightly diffent trim accents each year.
Major design change in the grille happenned mid-year 1978. There were cab and interior changes, but the grille was dramatically changed for the mid-year model, but they kept the round headlights.
1979 was a standalone model with the mid-year mods, and finally went to square headlamps.
1980 brought about a complete design change from the ground up, and ushered in the "Bullnose" body and the "stupid arse" TTB front axle on the "supposed" 4 x 4 models.
Before that, all 4 x 4 pickups, 1/2 ton up, came with a straight front axle.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, to help with your phallic stomping, let me give some dates and general appearance nicknames to our beloved Ferds;
1. Start a little early. The 1966 was a unique model. Not quite a bumpside yet, but a very attractive grill in the upper trim levels, and fairly rare here. Id consider a 4 x 4 custom cab variety a bucket list find.
2. 1967 through 1972.
Same basic body style with slightly different grille and emblem changes.
They call those "bump sides", due to the common convex swell in the upper body panel. Fine vehicles, but all have the fuel tank behind the drivers seat.
3. 1973 through 1979. My absolute favorite years(maybe because I was "hatched" in 1973).
These have become known as the "dentside" years, due to the common "dent" or concave arch in the upper body line. They also wisely decided to relocate the fuel tank or tanks to the chassis, and therefore free up some cargo space behind the seat(oh, and not incinerate the driver and passengers):).
They also made a lot of changes in the outer and inner appearance through those years.
Biggest for me was the grille design.
1973-74 had a simple, round headlight rim cast into the grille, with horizontal slats. Any emblems or upfit badges were put either on the hood, or on the fenders.
1975 through 1977(and some 1978) added a square perimeter to the headlight bezel with slightly diffent trim accents each year.
Major design change in the grille happenned mid-year 1978. There were cab and interior changes, but the grille was dramatically changed for the mid-year model, but they kept the round headlights.
1979 was a standalone model with the mid-year mods, and finally went to square headlamps.
1980 brought about a complete design change from the ground up, and ushered in the "Bullnose" body and the "stupid arse" TTB front axle on the "supposed" 4 x 4 models.
Before that, all 4 x 4 pickups, 1/2 ton up, came with a straight front axle.
Excellent post bro.