Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s in the woods so no worries if hitting anything. It’s much larger than anything else out there so I doubt it would get hung.

If it "wants" to go in the direction of the hole.....that would be a good thing. You could still pop a wedge in the back side that way.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your ghey heavy or light. We are used to it bud. Good job mang. I need someone to sew ma cake hole shut a gimme a straw. Maybe I'll shed some excess blubber that way.

I'm down to one good meal a day. At least thats what has worked for me.

My buddy shows me this dead oak he wanted to take down. He didn’t walk all the way to it and around it the other day, He saw the top is dead and wood peckers have destroyed the other side of it. Anyway, This hole changed his mind. I was able to get a 6’ long stick and my whole arm in the cavity, I’d guess it’s hollow about 8-10’ up. View attachment 319052View attachment 319053

Tannerite

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
5:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it "wants" to go in the direction of the hole.....that would be a good thing. You could still pop a wedge in the back side that way.
It’s leaning slightly away from the hole. The hinge would be 180° from that hole.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
9:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had it figured the first time you said it but I'm fluent in NZ because of you so...
Falsey. You speak conversational lower Northland. Further up they don't even use all the letters to make words they're so lazy.
@markds2 is from the South, and even he ?? me sometimes. :)

Means something's "junk" here.
Here too, kinda.
It's shot bro = broken or junk
Vs.
Shot bro = well done, nice work etc

Damn slackers
Yeah, but this time a pretty lady doctor ordered it.

BTW, Dallas...read in the news where New Zealand is trying like a mf'r to ban all smoking...guess your 'two pack plus a day' ass prob oughta avoid that island, ya rectum?
Blanket age limit being proposed. Born after 2009, no ciggys. No-one thinks smoking is good for you anyway do they?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Falsey. You speak conversational lower Northland. Further up they don't even use all the letters to make words they're so lazy.
@markds2 is from the South, and even he ?? me sometimes. :)

Here too, kinda.
It's shot bro = broken or junk
Vs.
Shot bro = well done, nice work etc

Yeah, but this time a pretty lady doctor ordered it.

Blanket age limit being proposed. Born after 2009, no ciggys. No-one thinks smoking is good for you anyway do they?
pictures of the dr lol

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Yes it would but a sketchy take down. I would imagine it would be somewhat unpredictable with very little hinge wood.

Very shallow notch, holding wood on either side would be plenty. Looks like it is solid in those areas. If it was in a tight area, I'd pass, but if its away from stuff, I'd drop that mfer.

I’d drop that like a bad habit. Around here nobody pays me for the easy ones. They diy that stuff. If I’m falling a tree for sale to the sawmill, I gut the center of the hinge anyway. There’s plenty of solid hinge wood on either side of that hole.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d drop that like a bad habit. Around here nobody pays me for the easy ones. They diy that stuff. If I’m falling a tree for sale to the sawmill, I gut the center of the hinge anyway. There’s plenty of solid hinge wood on either side of that hole.

You...me....same. LOL