Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
10:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On today's episode of I work with numbskulls, Lord of the wrench lowered the hoist onto the trans jack caster.
Last time he did this, he blamed me, which is funny because I have a similar jack that never leaves my area and I never use his...
20211202_161008.jpg 20211202_162914.jpg

I'm kinda hoping he says it within earshot of me so I can give him a response. But he won't because he's a purebred biatch.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just a two piece puzzle. Just about anyone can figure it out lol.
lol its getting harder for some to know
seems like they want it to be normal at school

lol fire away?

On today's episode of I work with numbskulls, Lord of the wrench lowered the hoist onto the trans jack caster.
Last time he did this, he blamed me, which is funny because I have a similar jack that never leaves my area and I never use his...
View attachment 318312 View attachment 318313

I'm kinda hoping he says it within earshot of me so I can give him a response. But he won't because he's a purebred biatch.
lol if he blamed me once he would need some way to hold a wrench lol

just saying

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yer going down for this one. Yer shotty work and skills have finally caught up with ya. Unemployment line here I come dot dot dot

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
3:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Top plate of the jack kiss the car?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Any ideas on this 2016 has 40k
Elderly neighbors
He has a remote start and the other day
It started normally
But quit after about 10 minutes.
So he went to start it and ran the battery dead trying to start it.
He charged the battery and ran it dead again trying to start it.
Had it towed to a shop
It showed no codes and they inspected everything they could
Found nothing wrong.
It started normally and they didn't even charge him.
He's worried because he doesn't want it to happen in bad weather.IMG_20211202_120007.jpg