Not So Pro 3

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Yes...

Truck was towed in on Friday when I was off. 130 miles on the truck. The clowns I work with all did their best to be "too busy" to look at it for fear it was one of those "fugged from factory" vehicles.
I'm not scared.
The rest of the boys there are a bunch of pussys

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
12:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes...

Truck was towed in on Friday when I was off. 130 miles on the truck. The clowns I work with all did their best to be "too busy" to look at it for fear it was one of those "fugged from factory" vehicles.
I'm not scared.
If 'yes' to the floormat theory, that mat must weigh 80lbs to hold that gas pedal down. Looks to me like the mat fits flush all the way front to rear against the LH edge and contour of the console.

Last edited:

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Gary how are you doing today buddy

We’ll see how the day goes, series of meetings today. Boss lady hasn’t been in to work since our meeting last week, one of her kids brought a nasty head cold in. Had a text conversation with her last night and she said “Don’t leave me” my response was “give me a reason to stay”.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We’ll see how the day goes, series of meetings today. Boss lady hasn’t been in to work since our meeting last week, one of her kids brought a nasty head cold in. Had a text conversation with her last night and she said “Don’t leave me” my response was “give me a reason to stay”.

Good response Gary

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If 'yes' to the floormat theory, that mat must weigh 80lbs to hold the gas pedal down. Looks to me like it fits flush all the way front to rear against the LH edge and contour of the console.

Since the Toyota Prius floormat fiasco, GM decided that any throttle input and they just won't start.
I've had a number of these over the last 2 years or so towed in after the customer cleaned out the inside of their vehicle..