High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not So Pro 3

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
5:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
As in fuggin trampled. Good plan. I helped a neighbor put a high strung, angry 750 heffier in a trailer way back. She had nowhere to go but in the trailer or stay in the small area of the barn. Took 2.5 hours to get her in that trailer. She wasn't having none of it.
I bought her. From him and he was delivering her to the butcher. She was angry when they killed her. The meat was nasty. I gave most of it away. Half Galloway and Holstein I believe.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Then you get it.

I left an older cow in with these calves to help keep them calm. She just walked into the trailer and waited.....they had other plans. But it finally worked out.
Oh yes. I get it. She almost hurt both of us.
We had hogs growing up. Not rentals, the eating type. Some of them don't like getting caught either.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fullas.
Got my ute a Warrant of Fitness today. Once yearly safety inspection.
Is this a thing in all the different regions we cover? I know @Wonkydonkey has a MOT, but what about the rest of y'all?
View attachment 308818

Here they are only required at change of ownership unless a commercial vehicle. CV is every year and must display a valid sticker.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought her. From him and he was delivering her to the butcher. She was angry when they killed her. The meat was nasty. I gave most of it away. Half Galloway and Holstein I believe.

Adrenaline. No matter the animal. If its charged with adrenaline, the meat will be terrible.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yearly inspections and emission testing. And on a used purchase ya gotta do it again at time of new ownership. Pennsylvania, land of taxes and red tapes.
Meant to quote Gary of course. It's getting late for this old boy.
Forgotz!!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Adrenaline. No matter the animal. If its charged with adrenaline, the meat will be terrible.
This be’s true right here. We used to run Walkers and Beagles running deer on the coast of NC back in the 80’s in my Corps days…deer were ran so hard and for so long, especially the bucks, would be gamier than ten hells. Some you couldn’t even eat. Most of the slick heads ate just fine.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yearly inspections and emission testing. And on a used purchase ya gotta do it again at time of new ownership. Pennsylvania, land of taxes and red tapes.
Meant to quote Gary of course. It's getting late for this old boy.
Forgotz!!
I hear that getting old part lol.