Not So Pro 3

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So the sawmill called today and said my lumber was ready... stopped home after work, grabbed the truck n trailer and headed out.
Any guesses on the *s-wordstorm I encountered when I got there? Y'all think I'm a grouch. Well I have every right to be these POS days
Come on wif it main.
Or are you still shoving popsicles up the back 40 to relieve the burn?:firedevil:

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I confirmed with those bearded fuks 3 fukkin times what I needed. (37) 1x10x14 and (8) 1x4x10 rough cuts. Price was $342. Second time I stopped they said $350. Ok whatever. $8 difference I don't care. Got there tonight and apparently what I specified means just cut (60) 1x10x10's and forget the 1x4's and the bill was $510. I'm ready to take my torches there tonight and cut their sawmill into pieces. Fuk. This. World.
FFS.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I confirmed with those bearded fuks 3 fukkin times what I needed. (37) 1x10x14 and (8) 1x4x10 rough cuts. Price was $342. Second time I stopped they said $350. Ok whatever. $8 difference I don't care. Got there tonight and apparently what I specified means just cut (60) 1x10x10's and forget the 1x4's and the bill was $510. I'm ready to take my torches there tonight and cut their sawmill into pieces. Fuk. This. World.
Id take my 37 each 1 x 10s, give them about two fitty, and tell em they could try again.
Not acceptable.
Sorry, but the customer is still right in my book.
Thats bad business, and its been overlooked to the point that they all think they can get away with it.
That chit needs to stop.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Id take my 37 each 1 x 10s, give them about two fitty, and tell em they could try again.
Not acceptable.
Sorry, but the customer is still right in my book.
Thats bad business, and its been overlooked to the point that they all think they can get away with it.
That chit needs to stop.
Mfers need to start getting teeth knocked down their throats for playing these games. You're not smart enough to figure it out and be honest well suffer the consequences. I'm to the point where violence is the answer

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So were they sawing your wood, or were you buying wood sawn to agreed dimensions?
I'm guessing the former.
The right way for them to have handled that would be for them to tell you they could get more out of the wood you brought, and giving you the option to buy it or to let them sell it.
Either way, wasnt handled right on their part.
Thats the way its done here anyhow.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So were they sawing your wood, or were you buying wood sawn to agreed dimensions?
I'm guessing the former.
The right way for them to have handled that would be for them to tell you they could get more out of the wood you brought, and giving you the option to buy it or to let them sell it.
Either way, wasnt handled right on their part.
Thats the way its done here anyhow.
I was buying their wood sawn to my specs and quantity which was pine. Confirmed everything with them 3 times but skepticism has been in my head from day 1 with these dudes. It's not just this ordeal either, it's almost every supplier or person we have to deal with these days. Nobody pays attention and listens to what the customer is telling you what they want or need. It's just non stop what can I get away with and what will the customer put up with. Nobody gives a fug about anyone or anything anymore

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was buying their wood sawn to my specs and quantity which was pine. Confirmed everything with them 3 times but skepticism has been in my head from day 1 with these dudes. It's not just this ordeal either, it's almost every supplier or person we have to deal with these days. Nobody pays attention and listens to what the customer is telling you what they want or need. It's just non stop what can I get away with and what will the customer put up with. Nobody gives a fug about anyone or anything anymore
Well in that case, I woulda let them hold the whole lot of it, and told them they could hang that in their arse!

I could have MAYBE understood if it was your wood they were sawing.

Have to hit this kind where it hurts. In the wallet. They apparently dont understand anything else.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well in that case, I woulda let them hold the whole lot of it, and told them they could hang that in their arse!

I could have MAYBE understood if it was your wood they were sawing.

Have to hit this kind where it hurts. In the wallet. They apparently dont understand anything else.
I left there so pissed off when I got home I think the trailer fish tailed into the driveway when I pulled in. Luckily the idiot from Friday figured it out and brought another 20 ton of steel slag today and even put it where I wanted. It's a fukin miracle! So I hopped on the tractor and smeared that around tonight. Tractor time always calms me down a little bit

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
2:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can I get a Oh Yeah up in here!!??

Actually, Nickelback opened for the Stones at one concert I went to, and weren't entirely awful. Didn't buy any albums tho, which says a bit...

No one admits to buying Nickelback albums but someone is buying a *s-word tonne of them.