High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
1:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning men. Another weekend slipped away. 73 and muggy coming in, rain and 80's today. Plus we have a new piece of PPE required. Again...View attachment 304916
Whichever one of you mfers left your wrench on my bench, come back and get it. I'm guessing it's one of you foreigners. This ain't your personal tool storage area.View attachment 304915
Have a good one and stay safe today.
Tool of the future there Tim :aplastao:

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
1:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tool of the future there Tim :aplastao:
Being a Japanese company, almost all of the fasteners I encounter here are metric. I worked in the fabrication shop for a while and got used to work orders in both dimensions. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop slinging the metric vs. Imperial poo.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men. Another weekend slipped away. 73 and muggy coming in, rain and 80's today. Plus we have a new piece of PPE required. Again...View attachment 304916
Whichever one of you mfers left your wrench on my bench, come back and get it. I'm guessing it's one of you foreigners. This ain't your personal tool storage area.View attachment 304915

How many PPM is the beard?

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not mine. I'm missing a 10mm....

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think today is the day I finally get the axle flange gaskets so I can sit the old truck down and test the brakes. 2 day shipping turned into 10 it feels like. I've got 10 saws done, so I'm going to work some cattle, and tinker on my truck today.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I think today is the day I finally get the axle flange gaskets so I can sit the old truck down and test the brakes. 2 day shipping turned into 10 it feels like. I've got 10 saws done, so I'm going to work some cattle, and tinker on my truck today.
I'm anchored here waiting on a new saw delivery.