Not So Pro 3

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
6:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How's everything otherwise Sean? Wasp tags healing?

Thanks for asking, ;) Yes they are better. But Dam I forgot how they really itched when my clothes were gently rubbing them. Like all day long :rolleyes:

As for everything else, I’ve been feeling uninspired by most things… it’s due to that crackhead & smackhead being taken to court at some point in the near future, and yes he may lose his tenancy this time. which will not be a good thing for him. As he will find it very hard to find a new place. He may even be made homeless.
But then he’s had so many warnings, and then he carried on playing the very slow gentle system that is there to help and protect him from being made homeless . So it’s his own fault.

I will have to submit my evidence, and may even be a witness in court. Either way he will know who been reporting him.. then idk after that. I'm just hoping the council and police get others to be witness and make it a water tight case.

if he don’t get kicked out. you can only imagine every time he sees me or the other witness what the atmosphere will be like.
it’s a bit worrying to say the least.

And I'm sure he already knows the council intentions to take him back to court as well as the possible outcomes, because finally he's been very very quiet.

here’s a pic of him..it’s the best I have from a vid that I’ve zoomed in taken last yr
659A7EB6-AE72-401E-81C9-6666A1C86181.jpeg

I will update this thread occasionally FYI. :thumbsup:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A tow truck
for the dodge ?

Thanks for asking, ;) Yes they are better. But Dam I forgot how they really itched when my clothes were gently rubbing them. Like all day long :rolleyes:

As for everything else, I’ve been feeling uninspired by most things… it’s due to that crackhead & smackhead being taken to court at some point in the near future, and yes he may lose his tenancy this time. which will not be a good thing for him. As he will find it very hard to find a new place. He may even be made homeless.
But then he’s had so many warnings, and then he carried on playing the very slow gentle system that is there to help and protect him from being made homeless . So it’s his own fault.

I will have to submit my evidence, and may even be a witness in court. Either way he will know who been reporting him.. then idk after that. I'm just hoping the council and police get others to be witness and make it a water tight case.

if he don’t get kicked out. you can only imagine every time he sees me or the other witness what the atmosphere will be like.
it’s a bit worrying to say the least.

And I'm sure he already knows the council intentions to take him back to court as well as the possible outcomes, because finally he's been very very quiet.

here’s a pic of him..it’s the best I have from a vid that I’ve zoomed in taken last yr
View attachment 303760

I will update this thread occasionally FYI. :thumbsup:
what did that guy do ?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mines held together quite well with an even coat of oxidation thank you very much!
heres the thing
when traveling to michigan you do see alot of dodges using bungees and even ratchet straps holding body parts and gas tanks on
so its a funny thing he mentions that lol

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
6:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
what did that guy do ?

opened his council flat up for everyone to come and score crack and skag, then the shouting & fighting at anytime day and night, as well as pissing in the stairwell .
also having be taken away in ambulances.
i think you have similar problems over there with meth..unstuffs but in some places more than others.
This young girl got a free ride to hospital, I put her in the recovery position, she was very very sweaty ie dripping wet..and a bit jerky I think it was mix of upppers and downers (Crack & heroin)

I will be pleased the day he dies, my neighbour has been a pain all the time I’ve lived here [10yrs]
Better still I'd move (exchange/swap with someone) but it’s difficult if others know what he’s like and the problems he’s made….
My Fingers are crossed for a permanent fix (this time and forevermore) for me and the other residents.
3FFE73CD-E4A3-46C5-BB7B-A07AE3EAC4BC.jpeg

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
thanks
Should be as well I was in and out of that alot ( slow learner)Fudged one cylinder. Was offered to send it to be done right. But I got it sometimes less is more.
I hear you. I think I over-did it a little in the transfers of the 359 I just finished. It runs good but not as good as the pro ones I've run. As long as it doesn't grenade in the next five weeks I'll have it up at Kevin's.