Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
@Woodpecker how easy is it to drive that Dingo? Thinking about renting one for landscaping in my back yard.
Easy enough for a knuckle dragger like me. What model you thinking of renting though? The controls are different on some of them.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Easy enough for a knuckle dragger like me. What model you thinking of renting though? The controls are different on some of them.
I’m not sure. Have to find time to go look next week. Seeing as though our travel plans for my vacay got cancelled I figure we might as well work on the yard. Need to remove some ground level decking clean and re-lay the landscape barrier and then spread a few yards of crushed limestone to make a patio. Should level out a couple riser and turn it in to a continuous ramp from the lower garage to the upper deck. Why the previous owner did all this decking is beyond me.

Need to measure the gate and see if I can find something that will fit.

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
3:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
How much mulch would it take to be worth renting a dingo. I usually go through about 10 cubic yards for our front and backyard. Would a dingo make this easier?

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
your mom didn’t beat you enough growing up

but I’m sure we can catch up on the ass whipping

What are you talking about dik? No whopping needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not sure. Have to find time to go look next week. Seeing as though our travel plans for my vacay got cancelled I figure we might as well work on the yard. Need to remove some ground level decking clean and re-lay the landscape barrier and then spread a few yards of crushed limestone to make a patio. Should level out a couple riser and turn it in to a continuous ramp from the lower garage to the upper deck. Why the previous owner did all this decking is beyond me.

Need to measure the gate and see if I can find something that will fit.

Most will fit through a standard gate. Mines 42" wide. Every once in awhile I'll come across an old school 36" gate that it won't fit.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How much mulch would it take to be worth renting a dingo. I usually go through about 10 cubic yards for our front and backyard. Would a dingo make this easier?

I guess it depends on how much it costs to rent. It would absolutely make it easier. Most rental places do offer 1/2 day rentals.