Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The little JD beats my ass up. I'm tired.
post style seat or regular seat ? lol

Pretty good. Finally warming up a bit. Dragged most of the deck furniture out tonight for the wife.

I forgot to toss a diagram of the brake line location on the EBCM in the box. If you need it, let me know.
lol lol possibly
well worry about that later
im busy until atleast tuesday

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
2:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The saw in q has a pop-up HyWay with oem circlips and caber rings. Too much mucking around to bother again. Meteors have only just come back into stock, which is good coz i have another 353 here to do.
I have one of those and the matching Hyway closed quad port 45mm on the shelf. Some day I'll see if it's worth a *s-word. @cus_deluxe has one with the hyway jug and flat top piston he seems to be happy with.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
6:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry buddy. Wish shipping were cheap to you. I’d send any piston cylinder that you wanted to fit on it. I got lots to spare
Cheers, yeah i know you would mate. I'm not jumping to any conclusions yet, could be clutch or starter even. Time and a looksee will tell.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
6:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have one of those and the matching Hyway closed quad port 45mm on the shelf. Some day I'll see if it's worth a *s-word. @cus_deluxe has one with the hyway jug and flat top piston he seems to be happy with.
He's been raving about it since he got it off me, which was months ago. I specifically said "it goes blubbery when you lift up in the cut ay" and he swore it did so its a looksee job now. Just last week he tore the starter pawls so it could be external anyway.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
1:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He's been raving about it since he got it off me, which was months ago. I specifically said "it goes blubbery when you lift up in the cut ay" and he swore it did so its a looksee job now. Just last week he tore the starter pawls so it could be external anyway.
Some people can *f-word up a ball bearing with a rubber mallet though :eusa_doh: