hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats your best option.
If it comes with the module still bolted to it, swap the original onto it, that way you won't have to take it to a shop to have it programmed for the truck.
Most likely it won't have it on it, yards want to maximize profits so they sell them separately

Ok thanks Ed

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Wife just hade drag the treadmill back upstairs from the basement. It was in the living room before,and the spare bedroom, and the basement. Got more miles moving it than her walking on it. Someone call Vegas and get the odds on her using it now.
She’s gonna beat the crap outa ya if she reads that:eek:

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
They didn't get a win today, but my daughter scored twice today, her first. Plus, the girls played very well. They were up against girls a full head taller on one team, and the other team had 2 girls that were just plain good.
I overheard my oldest (15), tell my wife they must be lesbians...:facepalm:
Most of them are downunder and they talk like men:rolleyes:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
4:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening Jason anything going on the grill
Not today Todd. Rained all day and got into a hornets nest straightening out one of my spare bedrooms converted into an office. Office simply turned into a dumping ground for stuff and got tired of trying to walk around in there like I was in a damn minefield trying not to step on or trip over *s-wordt. Gonna sling some yardbird on the grill tomorrow.

Last edited:

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
9:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How do you store them Adam? And also how are they prepared?
The whole fish go straight from the water to an Iki stick, stab to the brain, kills em instantly. Then into an iced chilly bin (cooler?) til home time.
I cheat a bit and process them at the in-laws hence the fish only pic with no ice. Have to carry them from the boat and a 100L bin of fish, ice and bait is just too much weight.
After filleting back in the fridge before crumbing in bread or panko. Or cube and marinate soak in lemon or coconut and add a bit of favourite salad.