Not So Pro 3

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon fellers. Stopped on the way home to fill up the van and get some beers for the weekend. Gas is up $.40 gallon. Busch lattes are up over a buck a case since last time I restocked. It has begun...
The apprentice working for me was just talking about Busch lattes as we was walking out the door today. He said hanging out with me makes him wanna drink heavy.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
11:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon fellers. Stopped on the way home to fill up the van and get some beers for the weekend. Gas is up $.40 gallon. Busch lattes are up over a buck a case since last time I restocked. It has begun...

The apprentice working for me was just talking about Busch lattes as we was walking out the door today. He said hanging out with me makes him wanna drink heavy.
You buggers had me there for a second. After Dr Juan mentioned Tomato and clam juice beer i was starting to wonder if y'all hadn't lost your marbles with coffee flavoured beer. But it's just a piss-take name ay.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You buggers had me there for a second. After Dr Juan mentioned Tomato and clam juice beer i was starting to wonder if y'all hadn't lost your marbles with coffee flavoured beer. But it's just a piss-take name ay.
Yeah I'd draw the line at mixing beer and coffee. That just sounds awfully gross

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag