Not So Pro 3

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone ever use one of them Tyrone snow blowers? They any good?View attachment 280894
@ucm931

The *f-word is going on in here? Did I hear talk of tomatoes in beer? @Mastermind quit drinking beer from BudMillerCoors breweries and it will stop tasting like piss. I'm not talking about "getting wild and crazy" with a Yuengling. I could find a beer that would at a minimum be palatable to you. The guys not beholden to shareholders are doing some wild stuff.

Good morning OPE. Evening Todd. Good middle of the night Adam? I keep hearing talk of this storm coming. It will most likely be another letdown. I can only remember one winter recently that trucks were able to drive on lakes around here. Have a good one fellas keep it rubber side down today.

Last edited:

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
1:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@ucm931

The *f-word is going on in here? Did I hear talk of tomatoes in beer? @Mastermind quit drinking beer from BudMillerCoors breweries and it will stop tasting like piss. I'm not talking about "getting wild and crazy" with a Yuengling. I could find a beer that would at a minimum be palatable to you. The guys not beholden to shareholders are doing some wild stuff.

Good morning OPE. Evening Todd. Good middle of the night Adam? I keep hearing talk of this storm coming. It will most likely be another letdown. I can only remember one winter recently that trucks were able to drive on lakes around here. Have a good one fellas keep it rubber side down today.
Taste is a weird thing Tim. Me, well I reckon the 'ft' in craft beer is pronounced 'p'. But I won't stop anyone who does like chewing their way thru a pint doing just that.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
8:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
@ucm931

Good morning Tim happy humpday buddy

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
7:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can I come work with you Pat
Ha what’s funny is I’m an instrument tech and Our mechanics are just welders. They don’t know how to use a lathe. They *b-word to management and say what’s he doing using that it ain’t got wires on it. Lol I’m hoping they will sell that machine to me to take home. All machining is contracted out now.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
8:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Ha what’s funny is I’m an instrument tech and Our mechanics are just welders. They don’t know how to use a lathe. They *b-word to management and say what’s he doing using that it ain’t got wires on it. Lol I’m hoping they will sell that machine to me to take home. All machining is contracted out now.
That’s one tool I would love is a lathe,so useful for so many things

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s one tool I would love is a lathe,so useful for so many things
Definitely is. I was supposed to get my grandfather’s lathe that I learned on but my sister bought their house after he passed and she sold the machine. He told me for years that was my machine :(

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lager's end of the spectrum only. Good with Mexican beers. I prefer Spicy Clamato, but regular Clamato works too. A lil lime and salt with it......plus some ceviche tostadas.....heaven.

I like the way you think Juan
You makin me hungry and thirsty [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At the Pitt sports Complex today to change a set of doors. Never seen a treadmill like this before.View attachment 280919

That’s not a treadmill, it’s a torture chamber. Basically you run until you collapse for VO2Max testing. In university we did that but didn’t have the air chamber, just hoses with a mask over our mouth and nose. I have never experienced hurt like those tests ever again. It became a “if this is what it takes to be an athlete I’m not sure I want to be” took the fun right out of training.