Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
how many tanks did it take
Still got some left in there actually. Just shoved it in and knee-walked around.
There's a flat top piston in that little Lowes special, along with no base gasket. Really made a difference. Got plans to hack on the muffler and advance the timing a few degrees at some point. I did port-match the exhaust too, but no plans to get an angle grinder out. Yet.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Three of my friends retired after 31 year's
The company wasn't going to even say goodbye it's pathetic.
a few left recently been here
30 year's and 20 year's I didn't know or I'd have bought them something.
Everyone got together this time and got them going away gift bags and a cake
Were all Just a number now.
Wow that’s pretty bad Dave big business doesn’t seem to care anymore.Did they say the reason for all the people getting laid off

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol id leave it off until she got home lol

lol low 60s is still just house pants weather inside the house lol

they dont tell those envirohippies that though
propaganda *B-S....
just like the *frenching windmills that do nothing but make a eyesore on the land
Thats gonna be a long wait slacker.
Shes probably out of town through next week, but so am I after tomorrow. I'll just turn it back off Monday morning.;)

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still got some left in there actually. Just shoved it in and knee-walked around.
There's a flat top piston in that little Lowes special, along with no base gasket. Really made a difference. Got plans to hack on the muffler and advance the timing a few degrees at some point. I did port-match the exhaust too, but no plans to get an angle grinder out. Yet.
lol best thing for those is a big hammer
Hey @dall wtf is this guy talkin
he pulls it out and swings it all about

Thats gonna be a long wait slacker.
Shes probably out of town through next week, but so am I after tomorrow. I'll just turn it back off Monday morning.;)
lol i forget it doesnt get freezing there where water lines bust lol

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tightening the barb wire on the fence Aussie style

Ain't nothing better. When pulling wire, I usually have nothing more than a piece of pipe to roll the barb wire out on, with marks on it for the height of the strands, the stretcher stick, a hammer, and a pair of fencing pliers. I've seen guys need a truck load of bullchit to build a damn fence.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ain't nothing better. When pulling wire, I usually have nothing more than a piece of pipe to roll the barb wire out on, with marks on it for the height of the strands, the stretcher stick, a hammer, and a pair of fencing pliers. I've seen guys need a truck load of bullchit to build a damn fence.
when i use to help my great aunt when i was young we only had a wheelborrow full of tools
she didnt drive and didnt have a tractor or a chainsaw everything was manual labor