Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Over time I did acquire a mower deck and I think all the pieces parts to get this thing mowing again if I ever decided to have a lawn again. So far I like my 3 pieces of grass around the house and the rest woods

I graveled most of the area around the house.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
2:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not sure how wise that approach is either. One of my best friends died night before last from it.

The way it makes one person a little sick, then kills the next is the scary part. What if I'm careless and infect those older folks living down the road from me, and it kills them?

I'll just be glad when it's gone.
I hear what you're saying and this virus isn't a clear cut thing. Like you said we're all probably going to get it and there's nothing we can do about it. How would you know who you infected or didn't? Maybe they already had it before you came along? How do we even know every death is covid and not the flu or something else? Its strange how the flu, colds, etc didn't show up this season. Everything is covid covid covid and now we have a vaccine in 5 minutes when other vaccines take years to develop? Somethings off there. There's just too many anomalies with this virus that doesn't add up. The amish here believe in herd immunity and go about their daily lives. They're not having massive outbreaks or deaths. Something has to be said for that. Now this is all just my 2 cents on the subject and im not saying you're wrong and im right. I may be way off base. Idk. Just having a discussion. Out of respect for others though i still take precautions in public but I believe we need to start questioning things

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
2:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
2:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I raced tbe YZ125's and YZ250's. Man it would be awesome to have one in the garage.
My 250 used to seriously piss I remember when I was selling it guy took it for a spin couldn’t keep the front wheel on the ground.Iam not buying that for my son to fast for him :eek:what a wuss:risas3:

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The smoke just came out of the switch on my lathe. This is a great day !!!!

View attachment 273319
Check your connection screw. Might just be loose. Take the wires out and clean, then try putting back together and tightening.
Sure you know this, but UNPLUG IT FIRST!