Not So Pro 3

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I heard the CR500 was coming back soon. My wife is gonna hate/kill me if they do. Lighter and faster of course.
I can see lighter. Does it really need to be faster? LOL. Buddy had a KX500 back in the day. Man it was easy to ride on a MX track. Only needed 3rd and 4th gears on a open track.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's 4 years ago today I lost my dad. Very hard day for me, not feeling it at all but staying strong and keeping going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It never gets easy, just try and focus on the great memories you built with him.

Of course you could be like me and get married on the anniversary of that date and then have double misery to remember...

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm ok Mike. Working on saws today.

Yeah man. We're ok here. How's life down under?

Makes sense to me. Teeth on the ring gear get too small.
What saws are you working on today? Stihl on the 500i's?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What saws are you working on today? Stihl on the 500i's?

Yep. Got 8 more on the bench. I feel like hell......and I've lost my sense of smell too. But as long as I ain't plum down, I gotta be doing something.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is what it is Tim. Hell, before it's over we're all gonna have it.
I'm not positive I didn't in July. I just go to work. *f-wordem if they don't like it.

So I wandered into a gun store again today. This purchase is squarely on @Czed 's shoulders. Ain't seen one in about four months. Fun little *f-worder to shoot and damn accurate! Not gonna lie, while he was calling it in I eyeballed the supressor case.20201221_162411.jpg

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellas. Finally back to my garage to continue on with the tractor project. Spent most of the day driving my mother around to a Dr's appointment and 10000 other stops that had to be done today. Usually my father does all that fun stuff but FedEx kept him on the road all night into the morning so the dude definitely needed some shut eye before hitting the road again tonight. He's got less than a yr to retirement and he will never have to see a semi again.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellas. Finally back to my garage to continue on with the tractor project. Spent most of the day driving my mother around to a Dr's appointment and 10000 other stops that had to be done today. Usually my father does all that fun stuff but FedEx kept him on the road all night into the morning so the dude definitely needed some shut eye before hitting the road again tonight. He's got less than a yr to retirement and he will never have to see a semi again.
Better the rig than the box truck. I pass the tractors pulling two trailers up 69 most mornings.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Better the rig than the box truck. I pass the tractors pulling two trailers up 69 most mornings.
Hes one of them thats pulling doubles every night. He said he'd never drive FedEx ground. F that. Dudes been driving 48 yrs with the first couple yrs in a box truck and the rest in a semi. Way longer than I could handle being on the road with other dum dums

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hes one of them thats pulling doubles every night. He said he'd never drive FedEx ground. F that. Dudes been driving 48 yrs with the first couple yrs in a box truck and the rest in a semi. Way longer than I could handle being on the road with other dum dums
If I had to do it, when those guys do it is when I would. At least once a week on the 21 mile stretch that I'm on it from ~4-4:25 I have both lanes to myself the whole way.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's 4 years ago today I lost my dad. Very hard day for me, not feeling it at all but staying strong and keeping going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to remember to make him proud in your life choices.
At least that what I try to do.

damn slackers
I've been slacking for about 34 hours straight.