Not So Pro 3

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
8:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well y’all have a good night men’s I gotta wake up at 4am. Hope someone drank enough beers for my share.
Had 1 today. Stopped by a buddies house for a few and he handed me a frosty cold one so i couldn’t say no. Hung out with the wife and 2 gremlins for the rest of the day.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What next you all start blamming Led Zeppelin for turning Old Blues Into Hard Rock And Heavy Metal

There is some measure of truth to that statement.

Surely you wouldn’t tell a well respected chef his food is garbage because you don’t like it

I certainly would.

There's some good ol boys here that like country. When they play it backwards they can get there wife back house back dog back and wherever the fuk else they lost back

I don't much like country either.

Can we talk about beer?

I never did like beer.

The new improved AS is almost complete.

AS is copying us on the no political talk you know.....

Can we just play some damn ARS, Allman Brothers, Marshall Tucker, Outlaws, etc and be done with it...

Very nice.

Occasional lurker, first time poster, card carrying amateur, what's up fam

I hope you have thick skin. Welcome.

And no pussy.

Or tits.

This bum hip takes all the fun outta life.

I hope that new hip really works well for you Dennis.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol hope you and your wife feel better soon Randy. And thanks for shedding some light on that for me lol I love all y’all fukers even though we are different. Makes it fun!

You're ok with me too Pat. I feel ok. Get winded easy though. Hands are shaky. Couldn't work in the shop today, but had to do something. So I gave the boys some rakes, and I hauled gravel to em with the loader tractor. Freshened up the driveway, added some pathways between the house and the sheds. I never got off the tractor except to piss. When we were done, I was freezing. Now I can't get warm.