Local time
6:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the 4 in 1 buckets are usually pretty heavy
they make different styles of grapples
root rock and so forth even a solid floor model
Mine is an extreme duty 72" by Construction Attachments. Somebody ordered it for a tractor, then skipped out, so I got a decent deal.
Ive used a friends solid floor on my machine. It was heavy as fugg, but it was made for a 90 hp, and mines 65.
The 4 in 1 is pretty well matched to the loader.
Its a Gehl CTL60 track machine.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ones enough two's too many twelve is FUBAR...
Those are like Lays potato chips. You cant have just one.
I personally had to stop drinking a lot of beer. Kept making me talk funny, get dizzy, have lapses of memory and consciousness.
Maybe I'm allergic...

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
5:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You has deer at your house?
You sit in the kitchen with the window open dont you?
Thats cheatin!
I have 12 acres of what used to be woods before the storms lol deer pass through my property often. It was a big hunting lease that got split up. I live on doe road. The road before mine is fawn trail. The old dog pin is on my property

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have 12 acres of what used to be woods before the storms lol deer pass through my property often. It was a big hunting lease that got split up. I live on doe road. The road before mine is fawn trail. The old dog pin is on my property
Sounds like a good setup.
We got 5 acres out in the sticks, but still too many neighbors with kids to go out shooting or hunting on it.
Theres a Wildlife management area behind us. I used to be able to walk or ride back there from the old access road that was closed years ago, but the property between has changed hands, and one of the new owners doesnt want anyone to set foot on his property.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
5:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like a good setup.
We got 5 acres out in the sticks, but still too many neighbors with kids to go out shooting or hunting on it.
Theres a Wildlife management area behind us. I used to be able to walk or ride back there from the old access road that was closed years ago, but the property between has changed hands, and one of the new owners doesnt want anyone to set foot on his property.
That’s a bummer. Nobody wants to set food on my property because I shoot guns a lot lol. I have a 200 yd shooting lane with a bench too.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Getting a little of the lead-slinging hoard moved around tonight...64-gun safe be freight delivered here tomorrow btwn 1-4pm. 650lb wide-body safe oughta get interesting no doubt...least we ain’t gotta hand truck that mf’r with ratchet tie-downs and pads much further from the carport to its resting place.

BC80F6AD-8B63-4D17-9B2A-746CF08AD8C7.jpeg

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm back in slack
Just hit the rack
Dontcha know I'm glad to be slack
I was let go, from the show
Don't have to rise for work no more
Cause I'm back in slack and Im smoking a pack ain't nobody gonna get me outta this rack.
Wasn't no foreman gonna make me stay, I need another coffee get outta my way

Cause I'm
Chorus
Back in Slack...
:cbiggrin:D7A4E51D-F453-4DBA-9065-6D6E01C4B900.gif