Not So Pro 3

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
2:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went out hunting this evening it was windy MFER.
Park at the end of this two trak walk the ridge along the river overlooking the river bottom. Then decided to go to one of my normal spots not far drive. Jeep wouldn't start thought it was battery check fuses nuttin hit the starter nuttin. No cell service had to walk to the highest point to call and get a jump. Luckily with little juice left ( 5 percent) on cell phone. Got thru to my son on his way home from work. Came with jumpers still no start. Decided to hit the starter again this time from underneath vroom fired up.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went out hunting this evening it was windy MFER.
Park at the end of this two trak walk the ridge along the river overlooking the river bottom. Then decided to go to one of my normal spots not far drive. Jeep wouldn't start thought it was battery check fuses nuttin hit the starter nuttin. No cell service had to walk to the highest point to call and get a jump. Luckily with little juice left ( 5 percent) on cell phone. Got thru to my son on his way home from work. Came with jumpers still no start. Decided to hit the starter again this time from underneath vroom fired up.
i carry a little axe and a jump box in the yukon

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i carry a little axe and a jump box in the yukon
Good idea if I would have had the dodge there's a jump box in there and a axe and a saw. Keep a husky behind the seat just in case a tree in the way.