Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Waiting for the sun to come back out the rain sucks
Well it's after midnight here and the rain is a welcome intrusion. Been a bit dry lately. This "el-Nino" weather system has brought on unprecedented warm weather for this time of year here.
Just wish I could go to sleep.
Have to be up in a few hours.
Hope the rest of your day goes better Todd.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol checking in before bed
Be careful slacker
Always

Y are you bothering the poor machines Wayne? They just want some rest like the rest of us. :)
Dallas is a post ho.
I just cant sleep. Fuggin neck is making me hands go to sleep again.

They had 4 days off, now time to male the masters some money.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
4:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Well it's after midnight here and the rain is a welcome intrusion. Been a bit dry lately. This "el-Nino" weather system has brought on unprecedented warm weather for this time of year here.
Just wish I could go to sleep.
Have to be up in a few hours.
Hope the rest of your day goes better Todd.
Thanks Brent rest well kind sir:)

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He should move .............................................................
............... away from her.

@Dub11
I agree. I have to bite my tongue around her or he would get her rath. Its odd that this she-*b-word has taken over like this. This dude aint no pussy. He will woop a mfer. Former golden glove boxer and was raised by an uncle who was special forces. dude taught him all the fighting and weapon stuff.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
...and you cant just yank the wires out of em either.
Causes a major "system fault" that the dealer beats your arse for and charges you $500 to put back the way they had it. I'll pass on that. When a car company that I paid WAY too much money to in the first place charges me money for doing what I want with MY GOT-DAM VEHICLE, theres something wrong.
Ford still offers a base truck with a twist. XL I believe. Basic cloth seats, rubber floors, as all trucks should be, hell all vehicles should be, roll down windows. No chrome. No nav, none of that stuff. But, you can get all the engine options, trailer package, push button rear locker ect. Thats the truck from Ford I'd buy with the 5.0 V8. Short box regular cab 4x4.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
does the macs pee oil like the huskies ?
I HATE that *s-worde. Some of my old saws have pulse driven, tank pressurized oil systems. If you don't crack the tank cap to relieve pressure after shutdown they just keep oozing till the pressure equalizes. I just gave the worst offender of that away yesterday. Told them the trick. Day been told.