Not So Pro 3

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Wtf! I did the same *s-worde. Between that and guns my ears hiss 24/7
Alcohol rails, funny cars or top fuel gave me the "ringers" for weeks at a time years back. IHRA Nationals in the bleach box was not good or next to the tower, drunk. Missed a few cover-ups wif my hands. Then you add some kids, a few decades of stress and saws for a while... it's full time low volume ;-)

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Alcohol rails, funny cars or top fuel gave me the "ringers" for weeks at a time years back. IHRA Nationals in the bleach box was not good or next to the tower, drunk. Missed a few cover-ups wif my hands. Then you add some kids, a few decades of stress and saws for a while... it's full time low volume ;-)
I'm pretty diligent now about ear protection. Its actually just my left ear. There is a measurable amount of damage from extreme loud events according to the audiologist. Right ear is perfect for some reason. Odd. Its just hard to tell if both ears hiss or not.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm pretty diligent now about ear protection. Its actually just my left ear. There is a measurable amount of damage from extreme loud events according to the audiologist. Right ear is perfect for some reason. Odd. Its just hard to tell if both ears hiss or not.
Mostly my left ear is damaged from too many years tuning chit. Upper and mid range is fading. Bass is good.
The track didn't help any. My right ear can still hear deer coming but nothing like it was. It rings to, most times. I can feel a fast train coming three miles away now so that was a plus, lol.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last I heard he was working in a machine shop

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
Last I heard he built performance racing buggy's and engine's
But I haven't heard of him in years.