High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SELLING NIB/NOS Saws Husky 353, 61, 372 OE, 288 - Stihl ms361, ms381/382, ms660, ms070/720 - Echo cs1201

Trader history (3)

Ittybittyfitty

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He’s still around, just slow to respond sometimes. The saw I ordered from him a couple weeks ago still arrived in 7 days, which is crazy fast. Unless something has changed he still has the big echo in stock.

Last edited:

Ittybittyfitty

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What do you think of the 382? I've always had a soft spot for the 038mag 2 and was wondering how the 382 would compair

I’ve never got the chance to run a 038 but I really like the 382. Seems to have plenty of power for what I do and as to be expected it runs like a top. I had one with a 25” Stihl light bar and a friend of mine who cuts way more than I do tried it out and had to have it so I sold it to him, hence me buying another from Robin. I love how they come ready to rock with no carb limiters and an opened up muffler.

One of these days I will run it against my 372xp OE and maybe a MS400 to see how it does.

BonScott46

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve never got the chance to run a 038 but I really like the 382. Seems to have plenty of power for what I do and as to be expected it runs like a top. I had one with a 25” Stihl light bar and a friend of mine who cuts way more than I do tried it out and had to have it so I sold it to him, hence me buying another from Robin. I love how they come ready to rock with no carb limiters and an opened up muffler.

One of these days I will run it against my 372xp OE and maybe a MS400 to see how it does.
How restrictive is the air filter? Is it a strato engine?

qurotro

Cookie Cutter
Local time
9:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Is yours a open port cylinder one or close port one?
There's 2 types of MS382 cylinder. One is open port and one looks like 461.

Ittybittyfitty

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll get a picture of the air filter here in a bit. As far as it being strato charged or open or closed port, I’m not sure. I haven’t had it apart. Is there away to tell a strato engine just by looking at it? Sorry guys, not terribly mechanical.

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
7:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm curious if the choke is a better design than the 038. That choke flap in the filter was a crappy deal, it would have been smart to go with a carb with choke flap built in

East/West CADaddict

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh no. We do NOT rent pigs. See....a fella what would actually want to rent a pig, well now. You do not want a guy like that coming around.

That's why WE DON'T RENT PIGS

My father says his ex wife isn't for rent. He doesn't want anyone else to suffer the same consequences he did.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh no. We do NOT rent pigs. See....a fella what would actually want to rent a pig, well now. You do not want a guy like that coming around.

That's why WE DON'T RENT PIGS

We had someone list a property for rent locally a couple months back. Among other interesting tidbits, errr, "selling points(?)" was all the sweet wildlife critters roaming around the property. Included in this list was wild hogs!! Like having a pack of wild pigs roaming your 40 all the time is an attractive thing.

Some people!