Bostonstrongboy1965

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok. So I thought I would get things fired up a bit on Friday. I got this in a lot at an estate sale. I know folks have strong opinions about the Trio-brake. But, I figured I would throw this out and at least have fun reading the comments! Saw was NIB (box was opened). Has original owner's manual, tool kit, etc. Never fueled/fired. In all seriousness, I love my 346 that I got from Dan years ago. I am convinced that saw does not know it is a "little guy". So, Trio or not, it is a 346. Asking 495.00 plus shipping for PHO. I do have a brand new Husky bar and 2 chains available for extra. Paypal please.346-1.jpg 346-2.jpg 346-3.jpg 346-4.jpg

Backtroller

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am sure that they do have some fans but can that ridiculous thing be removed? Or do you need buy a new tank? Is there more to it like buying a complete clutch break too?

I just looks uncomfortable to run

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
5:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Ok. So I thought I would get things fired up a bit on Friday. I got this in a lot at an estate sale. I know folks have strong opinions about the Trio-brake. But, I figured I would throw this out and at least have fun reading the comments! Saw was NIB (box was opened). Has original owner's manual, tool kit, etc. Never fueled/fired. In all seriousness, I love my 346 that I got from Dan years ago. I am convinced that saw does not know it is a "little guy". So, Trio or not, it is a 346. Asking 495.00 plus shipping for PHO. I do have a brand new Husky bar and 2 chains available for extra. Paypal please.View attachment 236351 View attachment 236352 View attachment 236353 View attachment 236354
Doesn’t look very useful. Just looks it would get in the way.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If’n the time comes you need a safety deal like this...you probably should find something else as a hobby. Maybe ol’ 70’s roller skating, ceramics, even macrame’ holding big speakers suspended from hooks in the ceiling...might just be up your ally! :facepalm:

Bostonstrongboy1965

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If’n the time comes you need a safety deal like this...you probably should find something else as a hobby. Maybe ol’ 70’s roller skating, ceramics, even macrame’ holding big speakers suspended from hooks in the ceiling...might just be up your ally! :facepalm:

Sure do....in the 70's, I was learning to drive my dad's '69 impala with no seat belt, cutting grass with sneakers and building my own bottle rockets. Still here and kicking!
I knew this would be a fun thread to post!:b1:

cowroy

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It takes about 15 minutes to remove the trio brake at which point you can no longer tell it ever had one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: