High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

New Husqvarna 550xp MK-2 or older version MS 261-CM

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
8:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have ran them booth, DNT think you can go wrong either way, dealer support would make my decision honestly, I just got the Mark II last week and I really like it, but I have friends who own the version II of the 261 and they like it fine also. For me parts cost if I ever need is cheaper on the Husqvarna. I think either saw will put a smile on your face, just make sure to run good oil in either.

Evansaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would recommend buying a ported saw from here in the states seems like the usa market has better pricing than some countries and we have the newest version 261 and 550. As for which I think both will be great saws. Contact mastermind or one of the other porters for a price and ask which saw they recommend and buy from them if the price works good for you.......

Absolutely best answer

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 261 version 2 is supposed to be the cream of the 50cc crop. I've run a stock one and liked it very much. I have no experience with the 550xp mark 1 or 2.

That being said, the videos I've seen of ported 261s, the gents have them figured out and have good recipes. Stihl qc has been better in recent times, but husqvarna are making changes to offer a better product than before. I would try them both before purchasing if you can.

VIKINGNORM

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
we have the v2

I’ve finally got some time on my 550xp Mark ii, almostb6 months & close to 300 hours, happy to report it’s holding up excellent so far & is definitely my favorite saw now, I was a little worried since there wasn’t much available about the saw when I bought it, but I’m very happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk