davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
6:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ain't enough lugs to keep these tires from being kicked clean off. What's the hold up?
Whut?

@farminkarman I actually am planning to sell a couple to a few saws. Was planning to wait til after my GTG so I have spares…not that I will run out anyway.

Part of it is I generally don’t like to have so much $ tied up in one thing. Imagine if I forgot the tailgate down again and lost that sucker. I’d kill myself. Another thing is I’d be tempted to have it ported, and there’s more $ in one spot. Hard to justify if you’re not making your living with it. I mean I have a ported 3120 but it’s an ole beater I was given a good deal on, and I do cut big nasty gnarlies, so…

50157177-41B3-44E4-A773-8F70286F82E7.jpeg

Last edited:

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
9:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whut?

@farminkarman I actually am planning to sell a couple to a few saws. Was planning to wait til after my GTG so I have spares…not that I will run out anyway.

Part of it is I generally don’t like to have so much $ tied up in one thing. Imagine if I forgot the tailgate down again and lost that sucker. I’d kill myself. Another thing is I’d be tempted to have it ported, and there’s more $ in one spot. Hard to justify if you’re not making your living with it. I mean I have a ported 3120 but it’s an ole beater I was given a good deal on, and I do cut big nasty gnarlies, so…

View attachment 343978
I "liked" your post, but this is the wrong crowd to justify not buying with the "too many saws" shtick.

Maybe I just want to run one in Jan. dot dot dot

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
8:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I "liked" your post, but this is the wrong crowd to justify not buying with the "too many saws" shtick.

Maybe I just want to run one in Jan. dot dot dot

Pfffft, that's not very many anyway, just barely off to a good start.
Who does he think he's fooling with that puny pic is right. Harrumph!

CIAmike11

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can’t let this thread get too far off track…any one actually seriously interested in the saw?