srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
2:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's there to vote on? The AM cylinder needs some work on the transfers for direction of the charge, specifically the ex side.

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Definitely not any lightning like performance.
But it keeps getting better the closer I get to the advice given to me by the great fellas here willing to give it. I'm not objective so I won't vote. It ain't shiny, it ain't pro... But it's working. And because of you all. Threads like this got me to where I am. That's a better spot than where I was. I'm encouraged, not discouraged. I see that as potentially positive for other enthusiasts. Keep in mind, the builds not done. And by my own admission, I've trashed this cylinder. Perpendicularity is not existent. Yet it rips more than it did. I just came off the hill from dropping a red oak, 20"bar buried. Could I pry on it? No. But it dumped chips, pulled well and the tree came down right where I wanted it. Soon, I'll be acquiring a professionally ported p&c from a member here. I'll be posting videos of it as it is now, and after I install the new setup. Along with my current timing numbers and pictures of my trashed jug. With the pro porters permission, numbers and pictures of his. The response I've received here has been amazing. Anyway, I'd imagine this topic came up for reasons of exploration... The path of failures and successes. Just my humble guess.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
1:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But it keeps getting better the closer I get to the advice given to me by the great fellas here willing to give it. I'm not objective so I won't vote. It ain't shiny, it ain't pro... But it's working. And because of you all. Threads like this got me to where I am. That's a better spot than where I was. I'm encouraged, not discouraged. I see that as potentially positive for other enthusiasts. Keep in mind, the builds not done. And by my own admission, I've trashed this cylinder. Perpendicularity is not existent. Yet it rips more than it did. I just came off the hill from dropping a red oak, 20"bar buried. Could I pry on it? No. But it dumped chips, pulled well and the tree came down right where I wanted it. Soon, I'll be acquiring a professionally ported p&c from a member here. I'll be posting videos of it as it is now, and after I install the new setup. Along with my current timing numbers and pictures of my trashed jug. With the pro porters permission, numbers and pictures of his. The response I've received here has been amazing. Anyway, I'd imagine this topic came up for reasons of exploration... The path of failures and successes. Just my humble guess.

Just so your aware, my post wasn't a dig at you.
Rather a former member of this forum who got the boot for being a piece of shìt.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
11:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
New section. We gonna try to archive some build threads.

Nominate or simply suggest ones to be included in the archives in this thread. A mod adds a link in one of the other two threads.

I is nominating this here thread:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I is nominating this here thread:

Thank you JJ !!!!

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This should be in the stock builds fo sho

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This too

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This should be in the stock builds fo sho
At the moment, I'm not able to add anything to the stock thread. As soon as I can, I will.