High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

My thanks to friends and brothers on OPE forum

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
9:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
jon who was the sender of the mac attack lol ?
The Crimson T.Roller sent me this one via @David Young and his raffle. The others that have plagued various members came from some nefarious character via a 3rd party shipper, from a Dildo Factory.....

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's very nice of you to do that. But back down my man. Jake is mine, and I have him taking care of. Lol

Anthony has anyone ever told you to shut up and take it? I won't this time but I will say you need to stop giving so much yourself and let others chip in too.

@jake wells please PM me you paypal. I want to cover the shipping of your saw to @tree monkey . Of course I probably shouldn't as he'll probably do yours before mine...

Brian Carlson

Wanna be saw builder
Local time
11:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I am so glad to be apart of this build for Jake. I didn't get to contribute as much as I would have liked but feel honored to be allowed to follow. Jake don't feel like you owe anyone anything. This is what friends do for one another. Enjoy it and be safe bud.

cowroy

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What a great bunch of guys! Definitely one sweet saw. I have personally never ran one but have seen many ran at gtg's and they never fail to impress. I hope to see this saw a lot of pics of big firewood days where this machine has slain many logs into stove wood. I wished I would have met you about a year ago and I would have brought you a free Lawn Boy at Randy's. I ended up scrapping it. If I come across any more, I'll put em back for ya.

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anthony has anyone ever told you to shut up and take it? I won't this time but I will say you need to stop giving so much yourself and let others chip in too.

@jake wells please PM me you paypal. I want to cover the shipping of your saw to @tree monkey . Of course I probably shouldn't as he'll probably do yours before mine...
That's very nice of you.
And yes, my wife tells me that all the time