High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Monkey back up again. Thanks for your positive prayers and vibes.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
1:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The pipes for the OWB should definitely be under ground. Provide more efficient heat and prevent temperature loss.
Also stops them from becoming ruptured should someone not be able to continue to keep the fire going in sickness, or on vacation, if buried below the frost line.

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The pipes for the OWB should definitely be under ground. Provide more efficient heat and prevent temperature loss.
Scott and I had a long talk about this when I was there. I can’t fully remember the reasoning for it being like that. I feel like the underground ones leaked at one point.

dieselfitter

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Scott and I had a long talk about this when I was there. I can’t fully remember the reasoning for it being like that. I feel like the underground ones leaked at one point.
As I recall, the insulation failed and or the high water table robbed all the heat before it could get to the buildings.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You might need to build a foam box at grade if the ground is completely saturated all the time. The pipes won't flood up high. Or, encase the pipes in PVC to keep them dry. Done it before to electric, comm, Cat5 and cable TV lines in a back yard that floods with standing water. We used grey two inch. Layied the cable through the pipe sections and went back down the line to glue up the segments.

IMO....which don't mean *s-word....
First thing is the tree trimming. Cut it all back.
Second I'd get on the sofit and fascia boards fixed up.
Third I'd mow the lawn and brush cut that overgrown *s-word down.
You should have no problem with wood if Scott burns cookies, right. Where is the wood pile? Near by?

Get a few estimates on the roof panel install or have a known honest person check out the roof, inside and out, to see if it is ready to roof over without repairs to the structure.
Gutters would be last on my list but needed. They always help keep stuff dryer.
I'll do my best to be there.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I understand that it's expensive but if you want to stop heat loss this is the stuff to get. It's better than foaming it in the trench and anything that's been wrapped etc.
ced46025e7b802db2f7b303b9bd721cd.jpg