SOLD MMWS MS880

Trader history (0)

Changeofhobby

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
New to this site and stuff. Friend sent me the link to this thread. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Keep thinking family first and GOD will take you through it.

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is this still available? I am asking for a friend.

Thumper88

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is this still available? I am asking for a friend.

It is no longer available. I had a buyer back out on eBay and actually managed to make arrangements with my work to use a 401k loan to cover the expenses I needed so I decided to keep it. Thank you

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is no longer available. I had a buyer back out on eBay and actually managed to make arrangements with my work to use a 401k loan to cover the expenses I needed so I decided to keep it. Thank you
Just change the title heading to sold if you haven’t. Glad it worked out for you.

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Ok no biggie, thank you for getting back to me. Sorry if I didn't notice the title. I can't remember if it said sold or not when I was looking at this thread. If it did I apologize.

I am glad that everything worked out for you, that would be a hard saw to part with!