Trader history (0)

Matt Schmitt

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m all for a good derail but…. Fellers let’s try and remember this is a man’s fore sail thread for a Stihl 661… talk of the greatness of other models in a man’s for sale thread is poor form. Thanks
Sry I was jabbing at elevator guy no I’ll intentions towards o p’s post. We all know this is an awesome saw good luck with the sale someone will enjoy it!

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Sry I was jabbing at elevator guy no I’ll intentions towards o p’s post. We all know this is an awesome saw good luck with the sale someone will enjoy it!
Didn’t figure you had any ill intentions or we’d have been having a very different conversation. More just a cautionary statement for everyone. Jabbing and bs’ing is cool in the open forum and free bumps are cool too, but no cock blocking in a man’s for sale thread you buncha mfing animals;)

Speaking of bumps… Randy recently brought a blast from the past to my attention. He builds a helluva great 661

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
9:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Didn’t figure you had any ill intentions or we’d have been having a very different conversation. More just a cautionary statement for everyone. Jabbing and bs’ing is cool in the open forum and free bumps are cool too, but no cock blocking in a man’s for sale thread you buncha mfing animals;)

Speaking of bumps… Randy recently brought a blast from the past to my attention. He builds a helluva great 661

How does this mmws661 compare to the freak?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How does this mmws661 compare to the freak?
Nic I can’t really speak from personal experience as I’ve never had the pleasure of running El freako, but I was talking with Randy about the 661 and as I understand it he still uses the El Freako recipe. Should be pretty similar so a great worksaw.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
7:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Not just a 661 either (disclaimer - this is not a cock-block of the OP's for sale thread). Randy once won a GTG 660 build-off with a 660 that had an aftermarket cylinder.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not just a 661 either (disclaimer - this is not a cock-block of the OP's for sale thread). Randy once won a GTG 660 build-off with a 660 that had an aftermarket cylinder.
The man builds a heck of a saw. His work speaks for itself. Someone’s going to get a damn fine saw here.