Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
9:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How does this compare to that sporty 880 you just finished???
She runs great, just not as sporty, as the owner wanted her just a little stronger ! ...... I’ll see about getting a video of her in that same wood over this holiday weekend

However, it’s relatively simple for her to be right there with that 880 if you want

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@Moparmyway i know yous have it listed for moneys, but are there any trades a fella like you might take into consideration? Just for our fellow saw lovers...and my greedy self...?
Kevin has requested i represent him as his "agent" . He suggested a miller dynasty 350 as a more then adequate value in trade... "this shop bleeds Miller BLUE" was his exact quote

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Moparmyway i know yous have it listed for moneys, but are there any trades a fella like you might take into consideration? Just for our fellow saw lovers...and my greedy self...?
I’m selling her to make my upper level management mandated saw cap ....... looking at grabbing a new 880 for myself

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 269023

Ummmmmmm
I’ve already got the Dynasty 400
shhhhhhh...I know that....I was thinking maybe Al or ME would want the 350( OK its just ME that wants it)...its ok...we'll work something out....heck maybe we can even get Deeter to come over to the "better" side