Trader history (0)

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I can't get $400.00 I'll just keep it. I have a shelf queen 028 that may go on the block instead. I brought it home to take pictures for a listing and ended up talking myself out of selling either one. I am a mess when it comes to selling...The real "problem" is that I have 5 saws under 60 cc's and really could get by with a lot less. I saw the eye dr. dentist & vet all in the same week before I listed this one.
Found the problem. Just stay away from medical professionals and your chainsaws won't be an issue.

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Is the other one the one you got from me? Either of these are super clean.

huskytime

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Whatever you do.... don't post that bad ass MINT/ near NOS mmws 359 for sale:babeando:. Id rather not be reminded of it.:D

So that's where that went... I referenced that build thread on AS when having my 359 ported. She looks like a sweetheart!

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is the other one the one you got from me? Either of these are super clean.
Kris, I still have the cream puff 028 that I bought from you at Chuck's first GTG. I decided to start thinning the fleet by selling duplicates. I am way better at buying than selling...

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So that's where that went... I referenced that build thread on AS when having my 359 ported. She looks like a sweetheart!
That is a sweet saw! Did I mention I have too many? Need to find new homes for a few of them, so they will get out in the woods more often.

10/80

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
G'day Duane, I still have that lovely little 026 I got from you. :)
Buy with confidence here Gents.

mels

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wrapping up this thread, Duane was an awesome seller and the saw was received way back then (April?) as described and expertly packed/shipped.

Finally ran the saw for a couple hours today for the first time since I got it, man fellas if you've got an 028S in stock form do yourselves a favor and send it out for some warming over. This little gem surprised the heck out of me as I blasted through a mixed hardwoods logpile today. May be time to sell off a couple stock ones I have...

So, Duane = good seller; Randy Evans (MMWS) = outstanding mod work.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hated to let that one go, as usual, but at least it has a good home.

I used 32:1 with no trouble, and a fat enough tune to produce good torque. Glad you like it! DW

Last edited: