Trader history (0)

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sent my slightly used 362cm to Randy for a right proper woods porting. All my buddies told me I should have bought the 462 but I go my own way.
Now I was happy with the saw, but as a tree freak I wanted a better work saw. HOLY SMOKES MAN! I had no idea you could do that to a Stihl. Randy was straight up honest, answered every question I had. What a great builder. I gotta tell you guys he is true to his craft. Silly ported saws... Thing scares me to no end in the canopy now... and I like it.
Randy if you read this please forgive my enthusiasm, but Daaayyum! that saw ain't no joke now. It has a wider power and, more grunt, pull the trigger and the saw obeys. So worth the wait.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sent my slightly used 362cm to Randy for a right proper woods porting. All my buddies told me I should have bought the 462 but I go my own way.
Now I was happy with the saw, but as a tree freak I wanted a better work saw. HOLY SMOKES MAN! I had no idea you could do that to a Stihl. Randy was straight up honest, answered every question I had. What a great builder. I gotta tell you guys he is true to his craft. Silly ported saws... Thing scares me to no end in the canopy now... and I like it.
Randy if you read this please forgive my enthusiasm, but Daaayyum! that saw ain't no joke now. It has a wider power and, more grunt, pull the trigger and the saw obeys. So worth the wait.

Thank you for the kind words sir.