SOLD Makita Ea4300

Trader history (0)

Welder56

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I will probably regret doing this but I have a Makita Ea4300 I would like to sell. Runs and oils as it should. I bought it brand new and used it once for some light tree work (3-4 tanks of gas). Works excellent and such an easy saw to start (ridiculous how easy it is). It's the same saw as a Dolmar ps-421 like most of you know anyways. Inspected piston after last use and looks mint but can take a picture if that's an issue.

I removed the cat from the muffler and also removed the 'gills'. I bought a 15" Oregon pro lite bar (.325, 0.058)/w chain. Will also include The original 18" Makita bar (0.325, 0.050) /w chain as well.

Have all tools that came with it as well as a double d driver for tuning the h side of the carb.

Getting into paintball and the general told me I have to sell something

$300 shipped from the great white north.

will take more pictures upon request. It's raining here today. You won't be disappointed as it's very clean

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

CoreyB

Yep I am your neighborhood coffee man
Local time
4:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just when I went out and sold a kidney!

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
3:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I will probably regret doing this but I have a Makita Ea4300 I would like to sell. Runs and oils as it should. I bought it brand new and used it once for some light tree work (3-4 tanks of gas). Works excellent and such an easy saw to start (ridiculous how easy it is). It's the same saw as a Dolmar ps-421 like most of you know anyways. Inspected piston after last use and looks mint but can take a picture if that's an issue.

I removed the cat from the muffler and also removed the 'gills'. I bought a 15" Oregon pro lite bar (.325, 0.058)/w chain. Will also include The original 18" Makita bar (0.325, 0.050) /w chain as well.

Have all tools that came with it as well as a double d driver for tuning the h side of the carb.

Getting into paintball and the general told me I have to sell something

$300 shipped from the great white north.

will take more pictures upon request. It's raining here today. You won't be disappointed as it's very clean

View attachment 32573 View attachment 32574 View attachment 32575 View attachment 32576
download (2).jpg