High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SOLD Makita 6401,6421 crankcases

Trader history (0)

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
1:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Going to bed, still very interested.

I'll get with you tomorrow
I don't mind waiting on the next one, PM me your pmt.info and I will buy it sight unseen... like I said this morning I don't want to be perceived in a negative light, I just need parts...

Steven m Anderson

Heavy Hillbilly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If you want it, you can have it man. I can wait for the next one. ...I have to work a chit ton of overtime coming up. So it will be on my bench for a good month.

Idc man. ...I'm flexible(not really)
Crankcase with tank is yours if you want it, but will have another one tomorrow thats supposed to be pretty clean as well.
Pm me tomorrow when convenient for you and we will work out payment and shipment info . Thanks for welcoming me in ope , this is the first forum i have ever been apart of .

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Crankcase with tank is yours if you want it, but will have another one tomorrow thats supposed to be pretty clean as well.
Pm me tomorrow when convenient for you and we will work out payment and shipment info . Thanks for welcoming me in ope , this is the first forum i have ever been apart of .
You talking to me or him? I only ask because I am the one that asked for your pmt info, but you tagged him...

Steven m Anderson

Heavy Hillbilly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't mind waiting on the next one, PM me your pmt.info and I will buy it sight unseen... like I said this morning I don't want to be perceived in a negative light, I just need parts...
No negatives seen on my part, thanks for welcoming me into you all's forum .

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No negatives seen on my part, thanks for welcoming me into you all's forum .
I am certain that you will enjoy OPE and all benefits that come with membership, as long as you don't mind a liberal dose of tomfoolery with your chainsaw fix. A lot of extremely knowledgeable people here that will bend over backwards for each other!

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Let me know when you get that saw today and I will have my wife send you the money I don't even need a picture.
Thanks again, Matt...

tp2177

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Might be interested in future echo or dolmar stuff. Would you see if he has any used echo parts need the clutch and sprocket setup for a 620 for my cs-590. Only thing I need left for it to be like a 600/620

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro