MCCULLOCH Looking for Troy Bilt / McCulloch service manual

remiskeet

OPE Member
Local time
12:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm hoping I might find a service manual that covers a 2006 Troy Bilt TB3516cc . Part # 41AY36NR966 . My searches online suggest that it is the same as McCulloch MCC1635a . There is a sticker on the saw with the replacement chain part #6220-210813 . It shows as a McCulloch part #. I don't need a chain, just using that as an example of the Troy Bilt / McCulloch part # connection. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Last edited:

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did some searching. Found no service manual. Not even in the Clymer chainsaw service manuals . Finding any McCulloch service manuals of saws after 1999 is tough. McCulloch sold to Jenn Feng in 1999 and MTD produced saws for them in N. America. If you find a service manual please send me a copy.

remiskeet

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks @ray benson for searching from your end. I've been doing a lot of searches looking for parts, based on the McCulloch or MTD part #s. Pretty much everything is "no longer available" . Some #s cross to saws from Partner and or Alpina in Europe. If I happen to stumble upon any resources of value, I will certainly send them in your direction. Your ongoing contributions to this site, and Arborist Site, is admirable. Thanks again :)
Eoin

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks @ray benson for searching from your end. I've been doing a lot of searches looking for parts, based on the McCulloch or MTD part #s. Pretty much everything is "no longer available" . Some #s cross to saws from Partner and or Alpina in Europe. If I happen to stumble upon any resources of value, I will certainly send them in your direction. Your ongoing contributions to this site, and Arborist Site, is admirable. Thanks again :)
Eoin
Maybe a call to MTD would help -customer service
https://support.mtdproducts.com/s/article/138-1

remiskeet

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks @ray benson , I'll give that a try . I "think" I have an air filter and housing coming from China via Ebay. Price was too low to NOT give it a try. Delivery estimate is several weeks. Agains Thanks :)

remiskeet

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Attn @ray benson
I wasn't able to get service info, but did get a very clear pdf of the OM and IPL combined. Feel free to add to your archives.
Eoin :)

Attachments

• McCulloch MCC1635A, MCC1435A-CA, MCC1635A-CA, MCC1435A, MCC1635AK-CA 102193.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 23