Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What’s that Rex?
Restaurant in Kawkawlin that specializes in turkey everything, Thanksgiving all year long. Father in law always had to stop there when we went fishing or hunting. I never thought it was that special, kept peace with in-laws. Glad to see you sold your saw.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Restaurant in Kawkawlin that specializes in turkey everything, Thanksgiving all year long. Father in law always had to stop there when we went fishing or hunting. I never thought it was that special, kept peace with in-laws. Glad to see you sold your saw.
We have reservations at Zenders for their turkey buffet on Thanksgiving night.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have reservations at Zenders for their turkey buffet on Thanksgiving night.
Ate there a few times, but my Arkansas raised grandmother spoiled me on fried chicken. Cast iron skillet filled with lard, mother and sisters could not replicate. What, I would give for a dinner with my grandparents one more time. Father passed when I was 5 and they raised us while mother worked at AC manufacturing.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ate there a few times, but my Arkansas raised grandmother spoiled me on fried chicken. Cast iron skillet filled with lard, mother and sisters could not replicate. What, I would give for a dinner with my grandparents one more time. Father passed when I was 5 and they raised us while mother worked at AC manufacturing.
Know what you mean. My grandmother was Hungarian, everything had lard in it. Surprised I didn’t have high cholesterol at the age of 8! She could make 3 day old roadkill taste awesome. Haven’t had a true pierogi since she died back in the 80’s.