Trader history (0)

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How does the private sector play into this? Selling used stuff bought new with sales tax, and dealer paying income tax already

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everyone can thank the useless babbling fool that lives at 1600 penn ave nw dc.

We all wondered how the gov was going to pay for all those handouts... now we know.

See the difference here fellas?

We can talk about pretty much anything if we leave the political insults out of it.

I'm no more pleased with any of this than anyone else is. But I'll keep insults about the last administration, and the current one to myself as much as possible.

We can rise above all that if we try. Remember......not everyone is happy with the right or the left. But we Americans are all in this TOGETHER regardless of how we voted. We can't let the media turn us against each other. Insults are divisive.....and unproductive.

I'll just say this.....I remember someone vowing not to raise taxes on anyone who made less than 400K per year. Well that turned out to be *B-S.....

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
7:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right. Plus the wealthy have no use for paypal/venmo

It's funny that it's the same $600 amount that was in the bank transaction bill that got shut down. Almost like that was supposed to get shot down to distract from this new tax law they snuck in that will mainly effect working people.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's funny that it's the same $600 amount that was in the bank transaction bill that got shut down. Almost like that was supposed to get shot down to distract from this new tax law they snuck in that will mainly effect working people.

Well working people don't have the money to play the loop hole game.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
12:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think y’all be playing the same tunes where ever you go around the world.
I live here… and the similar thing go on..
and I,m not saying I agree with it all… I’m saying I,m disappointed I don’t have money to use so that I can twist the system to my advantage..;)

Scott Kelsey

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can't we just go back to money orders/cash to bypass this? Yes, its not as convenient, takes longer to complete a sale, and you don't have the recourse with PayPal's goods and services getting your money back but references and knowing who your dealing with can be a great help. Just my two cents.