Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First few weeks in June let my wife and kids have a much deserved vacation! And then unfortunately had an unexpected death in the family (BIL) had to help get his affairs in order and help get their house ready and list for sale and after that just kinda beat up, realizing how quickly time flies and life is short and all that!! He wasn't too much older than me. But you gotta keep on keeping on, it's just a shame cause he was a pretty good fellow and friend!
But I feel much better now that I have had an opportunity to make fun of Dallas's shortcomings, mathematically speaking that is...

Dam sorry for your loss.

D land was meh. To many people and stuff. The drive out there and back was pretty nice. And they were out of pink ears sorry.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dam sorry for your loss.

D land was meh. To many people and stuff. The drive out there and back was pretty nice. And they were out of pink ears sorry.
Thanks Wayne, to add insult to injury I don't guess the Chinese 660's showed up at the end of May like expected and by the time they showed up in June I was already engulfed in vacation flames and by the time I got in touch with em they had already liquidated it (completely understandable, couldn't expect them to hold it for me) I have been kicking myself for not paying for it when ordered in April. So hopefully Bruce is going to have another by beginning of September, possibly in time for me to assemble before Randy's GTG .
PS. Although pink would have been preferred I would have settled for chartreuse...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't want to break the innocence here so I'll just leave it at that.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
2:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@P.M.P. Thanks for the treasure trove of memes !
1t553d.jpg

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
2:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am a little short on cash right now. Just wondering if these were your personal stickers and if they are stage I or stage II ?